SEXY it's all about MOVEMENT !

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Supermax, Oct 26, 2007.

1. nitro

nitro

Andrea,

She is very pretty, but she is inhumanly thin imo. I like my mujer with more meat on her bones, and a little more hips.

nitro

#11     Nov 4, 2007
  2. andread

andread

true, she is very thin. It is unfortunately a common feature for a supermodel. As far as I know Gisele is even thinner.
    But I'm not sure how much of a problem that is. I guess it's all a matter of impression; from the pictures and the videos she looks mostly fine, but probably meeting her personally is a different story.
    She's great for the rest though

#12     Nov 5, 2007
  3. #13     Nov 6, 2007
  4. #14     Nov 6, 2007
  5. the thread is NOT..

"SEXY is looking like a plastic barbie dull."

these women can barely walk and certainly pose no competition for SHAKIRA!

in anything, they are the antithesis of Shakira

:/

#15     Nov 6, 2007
  6. andread

andread

at the moment I might agree. But the Nina Moric of the video was just amazing. If she's stupid and decided to ruin herself with that surgery it's another story.
    Actually, maybe you are right: there is no competition.
    Besides, if Alessandra Ambrosio looked like a plastic barbie dull she probably wouldn't be so thin

#16     Nov 6, 2007
  7. nitro

nitro

Longshot/supermax lives in Miami and his brain has been broken with too much alcohol at the Latin bars.

Imo, Shakira is plain, at best. But if you are a latino man or a black man, which longshot almost certainly is, shakira would be very attractive to you. That's ok, thank gawd we all have different tastes.

If the blonde that I link to above has fake breasts, it would be a total turn off.

nitro

#17     Nov 6, 2007
  8. Shakira is Columbian, numbnut

not that it makes any diff, except to YOu :/

#18     Nov 6, 2007