Sexy and still classy !

Discussion in 'Music, Movies and TV' started by ThunderThor, Oct 9, 2017.

1. My favorite cover of S&G classic

#41     Oct 11, 2017
    vanzandt likes this.
  2. Ditch

Ditch

Dean's version is the gold standard. What I liked about Diane's versions is that she gave the song a darker, sadder mood. In a lot of modern day version, like the Pussycat Dolls, the sensuality is completely lost. Definitely going to watch the movie.:thumbsup:

#42     Oct 11, 2017
  3. Ditch

Ditch

Which movie is that?

#43     Oct 11, 2017
  4. Ditch

Ditch

Pure eargasm, look at Joe's face at 1.30!

#44     Oct 11, 2017
  5. Ditch

Ditch

Live maybe even better.

#45     Oct 11, 2017
    ThunderThor likes this.
  6. It's a good rendition and beautifully arranged,but for me,some songs just shouldn't be covered in such a dark mood.

Maybe because Dean was such a happy smooth singer and always smiling,so it's hard to hear it
    sung in such a dark moody way. It was meant to be sensual in a happy way and this is coming from someone who loves slow and sad dark songs.

It's like taking "Happy" by Pharrell Williams and bringing a darkness to it.

Yes watch the movie right away,it's a 10 .

#46     Oct 11, 2017
  7. Ditch

Ditch

Are you into classical music as well? There's an incredible amount of tearjerkers in there.

#47     Oct 11, 2017
  8. Beth is always incredible . I love this stuff,kind of a more modern Janis Joplin the great who is one of my top favorite female singers. !

Joe loved it at 1:30 lol

#48     Oct 11, 2017
  9. Ditch

Ditch

She has performed a lot in The Netherlands, where I live. I always felt she deserved a better backing band. That woman is amazing, she deserves all the success in the world.

#49     Oct 11, 2017
    ThunderThor likes this.

10. Yes, especially pieces with violin. When in the mood for the classical version I played this.

My next 2 all time favorite versions are.... K.D. Lang version,if you haven't heard it,I suggest you do immediately .

Of course Jeff Buckley

#50     Oct 11, 2017
    Ditch likes this.