Sexuality Test

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TradeOff, Apr 19, 2004.

1. Mom is a jew, dad is an english german. My mother is from SA. I was born in the Haight Ashbury District of SF. Raised in Marin.

#31     Apr 20, 2004
  2. Honestly, sex with a (European ethnicity) Jewish chick is really pretty much the same as being with any other white chick. I've experienced very little difference- perhaps many here will disagree with this. Maybe one small edge is that Jewish chicks are more inclined to eagerly give some good head.

In the U.S., almost all Jewish chicks are of European/Russian ethnicity, but Israel has a very large Sephardic population. Maybe 35-40% of Israeli Jews are Sephardic. These dark skinned Arabian Jewish women are pretty incredible. I highly recommend!

#32     Apr 20, 2004
  3. But their personalities are very different. I can tell jews from non jews just by their, sense of humor.

Yeah, I've only ever met one dark skinned jew in my life. I've never been to the homeland. What's your last name, maybe we belong to the same tribe? Cohen, Stiller?

Did you do service in Israeli army?

#33     Apr 20, 2004
  4. A similar stereotypical Jewish name. However since I'm an atheist, and only Jewish by ethnicity, I often consider changing my name to something much less ethnic. Ayn Rand did it. :cool:

"Did you do service in Israeli army?"

Yes, three years in absolute hell. Google 'Ketziot prison camp' if you want to see how bad life can get...

#34     Apr 20, 2004
  5. I'm of the cohen tribe.

Are you sure about ayn, I thought she was a white fascist? THeory?

You went to prison or worked at the prison?

#35     Apr 20, 2004
  6. White fascist???? Try Jewish ethnicity/ Atheist Objectivist (Nearly identical to LIBERTARIAN/laissez faire capitalist.) I know you've read much philosophy by guys nobody's ever heard of-now try picking up Atlas Shrugged!

I was an MP in the prison which held most captured Pal terrorists, but this wasn't much different than being an actual prisoner. I was forced to be there, except I wasn't accused of any crime (until my five court-martials...lol), and carried a rifle.

Same heat, flies, awful food, sandstorms, and miserable living conditions as the 'real' prisoners though.

#36     Apr 20, 2004
  7. Yeah I should give ayn a try. I've been hearing about her for years. There are communities that follow her dogma. (east coast somewhere).

Difficult to find pictures. Got a few words. Seems rough for the guards.

http://taayush.tripod.com/new/ansar.html

I'd like to live in an Isreali desert, but away from the Pals.

#37     Apr 20, 2004
  8. Interesting...I would have never guessed...

#38     Apr 20, 2004
  9. OK.

Um... "such issues"? Erm... which are those?

to

#39     Apr 20, 2004
  10. My past few girlfriends have been jewish. I think it's the nose that I like. I hear they are wild in bed until they get married, though. Oh well ...

#40     Apr 20, 2004