Sexuality Test

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TradeOff, Apr 19, 2004.

1. The entire world is genitalia-centric. Congratulations on your epiphany. At the time I too thought it was a great thought.

#11     Apr 19, 2004
  2. Not really. America is by far the most sex-crazed nation. Europeans are a far second place... And the rest of the world has much larger problems than to worry about sex.

The sex crazy comes with the fact that America is a nation with no survival problems. When you don't have to worry about food, shelter and other basic necessities, the only thing to worry about is how to pleasure oneself; hence the sex (and drugs)...

#12     Apr 20, 2004
  3. Babak

Babak

I'd have to go with #1 also. I just don't have the patience or the energy to roll #2 in flour to find the wet spot.

But what kind of a name is Lauren?

#13     Apr 20, 2004
  4. What is wrong with sex?

#14     Apr 20, 2004
  5. Last I checked, it was a common one.

#15     Apr 20, 2004
  6. You know the Karma-Sutra book you have on the coffee table? Throw it out, because you're only getting in her one way.

She'll eat you like all her ex's.

#16     Apr 20, 2004
  7. Babak

Babak

Maybe...but I was thinking along the lines of moaning it out during an orgasm or something. It just doesn't flow. I'd feel much better with say, Laura. Anything with lots of vowels (preferably ending in a vowel also). Am I being too picky? :confused:

#17     Apr 20, 2004
  8. Well, she might have a nickname. Maybe you can call her by her middle name if she has no objections. Then again, you could just call her "oooohhh god!"

#19     Apr 20, 2004

9. http://poetry.rotten.com/tummy-tuck/0003/ttuck3.jpg

#20     Apr 20, 2004