Sexual harassment on ET by MandelbrotSet

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sqanp, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Your a lying sack of fly egg horseshit. Allenhobbs thread was closed by mutual agreement with Magna, the moderator because of they tired of babysitting the thread from the aliases you and Reaver continually used to undermine the integrity and value of the thread. Read Magna's last post--he's talking about you, shitcock.

#71     May 2, 2008

2. At the corner of Gay and Stonewall Streets in Manhattan.

#72     May 2, 2008
  3. It's weird because I didn't notice that being said by Magna in the post. I didn't see anything about any mutual agreement to close the journal.

Of course, I guess if you were actually just another one of allenhobbs many, many aliases, you might know something behind the scenes that we don't. But nope, Magna never posted anything about allenhobbs and him mutually agreeing to close the journal. He did say that Allen could contact him if he wanted to reopen the journal, but of course you..err..I mean..allen never did....

Care to post the source of your "inside" information?

#73     May 2, 2008
  4. BTW, he was referring to you also Nate, I mean MandelbrotSet, huh Jimmy Jam. It's clear as day why the thread was closed unless you don't understand English. You can parse Magna's words any way you like, but they speak for themselves.

Assholes like you ruin the experience for everyone so the thread was closed. Period, end of discussion.

And since you have submitted endless times here that AllenHobbs blew out his account, Where the F is your PROOF of that? Perhaps we missed it. If so, please post it.

That's all you are good for: making baseless accusations that you can't back up with PROOF.

But this is beyond a shadow of a doubt isn't it? After all it was you who challenged the OP to post it and he did. That sure shut you up in a NY minute.

#74     May 2, 2008
  5. 1. You're a lying sack of shit.

2. It doesn't matter if allenhoobs did or did not blow-out his account, as he can't trade worth a shit and has started not one but two more threads (for what reason, I cannot fathom) :p - one of them is "$5k to a new career or whatever" (and i do mean whatever) and the other thread is that loser piece-of-shit thread called "Truth Seeker's ES Journal" ... it's about another ass-wipe who can't trade worth a damn ... sound familiar? :D

3. allenhobs, jyidpi00, Mahasamadhi, phlegmologist, sqnap ... they are all the same assclown ... speaking of Magna's stated policy of getting rid of multiple aliases

4. like i told you Reaver, the trolls should not be fed :cool:

#75     May 8, 2008