Sexual harassment on ET by MandelbrotSet

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sqanp, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Sqanp

Sqanp

I wouldn't post this information and i would think most would know not to do such a thing. This situation is not money related where such proof would be needed. This is to help stop the predator from the next victim

#41     Apr 28, 2008
  2. You reveal that you live in New Hampshire because nobody else in the U S oy Veh uses the term "fuckstick". So stop complaining and bend over for my friend Herr Almond Bread.

#42     Apr 28, 2008
  3. No, according to you its criminal, and last I checked, that is exactly the sort of thing which requires proof. We both know, you didn't contact the authorities to say an anonymous username on an Internet Forum made a statement which You found offensive.

- Spydertrader

#43     Apr 28, 2008
  4. Sqanp

Sqanp

A person can not obstruct any criminal case. I showed the PM's which is the proof this site and the posters need to see as far as my statement/ a ligation. My calling any agency on this matter is something i do not have to show and or answer at this point anymore. If you feel good about yourself trying to aid a person/poster like this that is your prerogative. But as far as the act(PM's) i showed them.

#44     Apr 28, 2008
  5. This is the second time you've attempted to paint someone who disagrees with you in a pejorative light. First with Holygrail, and now with myself, you've decided, without supporting evidence, that my comments, specifically made toward your own claims, are now, 'aiding another.' As when you accused Holygrail of 'defending' with his posts, you now attempt to pull the same 'victim' card with me. Such behavior is often indicative of someone with an agenda.

As such, I stand by my claim of bullshit with respect to you 'contacting the authorities.'

- Spydertrader

#45     Apr 28, 2008
  6. Sqanp

Sqanp

New York Stalking Law

N.Y. Penal Law § 240.30 Aggravated harassment in the second degree.

A person is guilty of aggravated harassment in the second degree when, with intent to harass, annoy, threaten or alarm another person, he or she:

1. Either (a) communicates with a person, anonymously or otherwise, by telephone, or by telegraph, mail or any other form of written communi- cation, in a manner likely to cause annoyance or alarm; or

(b) causes a communication to be initiated by mechanical or electronic means or otherwise with a person, anonymously or otherwise, by tele- phone, or by telegraph, mail or any other form of written communication, in a manner likely to cause annoyance or alarm; or

2. Makes a telephone call, whether or not a conversation ensues, with no purpose of legitimate communication; or

3. Strikes, shoves, kicks, or otherwise subjects another person to physical contact, or attempts or threatens to do the same because of a belief or perception regarding such person`s race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, religion, religious practice, age, disability or sexual orientation, regardless of whether the belief or perception is correct; or

4. Commits the crime of harassment in the first degree and has previ- ously been convicted of the crime of harassment in the first degree as defined by section 240.25 of this article within the preceding ten years. Aggravated harassment in the second degree is a class A misdemeanor.

That is your opinion.

#46     Apr 28, 2008
  7. Quoting a NY Law, which may or may not have been broken, and which may or may not have jurisdiction fails to prove you 'contacted the authorities.' This is not my opinion. This is fact.

Edit: Now, he stalked you??? A minute ago, he was harassing you. Nah, no agenda here.

- Spydertrader

#47     Apr 28, 2008
  8. Sqanp

Sqanp

And over this situation and your voice of your opinion and how harsh it is i think you are a low class person who may need some help understanding when not to criticize others over how they feel. You can look to find little things to debate this but that doesn't mean you are right. And if all this makes you feel better i shake my head. I am asking you to stop bothering me about how i feel. Thank You Spytrader

#48     Apr 28, 2008
  9. You posted in a public forum. If you don't want people responding to posts made in public, stop posting on public forums. What's next? you gonna' claim you 'called the authorities' on me?

- Spydertrader

#49     Apr 28, 2008
  10. Sqanp

Sqanp

Again this is something i said and DON'T have to answer. After i get violated sexually now you want to violate my privacy. Certain things you have no right to ask. But yet you keep asking in a situation that doesn't concern you as it wasn't made against you and the PM sent is all you should concern yourself with. If i called or not is none of your business. And you feel it's not true so be it. The PM is posted and the situation happened and i am not comfortable with it and i have the right not to be.

#50     Apr 28, 2008