Sexual harassment on ET by MandelbrotSet

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sqanp, Apr 27, 2008.

1. OP, take a deep breath and calm down for a bit. Perhaps the powers that be at ET will realise MandlebrotSet (formerly Jimmy Jam) is better sent to the Gulag then remain here to continue his wicked ways.

By the way, this thread would be better served in the "Feedback" forum where Baron and Joe roam.

Om mani padme hum.

#21     Apr 27, 2008
  2. Sqanp

Sqanp

Maybe this is ok with you but this is a violation to me.

#22     Apr 27, 2008
  3. #23     Apr 27, 2008
  4. Sqanp

Sqanp

A man had made advances at me in the past and then tried to force himself on me. It gave me nightmares for years. This is a situation to me i take very serious. But thank you for your advice

#24     Apr 27, 2008
  5. Sqanp

Sqanp

I will let the judge decide the situation. And if this individual has a license then the SEC.

#25     Apr 27, 2008
  6. Internet prison is tough. They make you watch youtube videos that aren't educational or funny. Most inmates commit suicide long before their sentence is complete.

#26     Apr 27, 2008
  7. Sqanp

Sqanp

You may think this is funny but i do not. I am asking you to not respond anymore to this situation.Thank you very much HolyGrail

#27     Apr 27, 2008
  8. Well, the moderators have determined this thread belongs in chitchat which effectively means they don't give a hoot. I wish you would have started in Feedback, but what's done is done.

Terribly sorry to hear about your experience; to think in the real, not Internet, world there are MandelbrotSet and Reaver types is concerning and troublesome.

Om mani padme hum.

#28     Apr 27, 2008
  9. It was placed where it belongs. It has nothing to do with trading in any capacity.

#29     Apr 27, 2008
  10. Sqanp

Sqanp

I called 311 and a complaint was filed. If this poster has another complaint against him in the future they can act on both complaints. I could go after elite for a TOS violation and no action on their part but they can't be held accountable for this nut job poster. I am trading for 8 months and my pl is alot higher than his and i am not that good of a trader. What does that say about him? Just sad that these type of people spew their venom on others. If any other poster has been violated you should make your complaint so we can have justice against this poster.

#30     Apr 27, 2008