Sex Offenders will not have it so good in WA state anymore!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by version77, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Don't get your hopes up, the well funded ACLU will squash your states laws like a bug . . .:(

#11     Mar 21, 2006
  2. DDDOOO,

Please state your opinion of the ACLU, and let us know where you stand on its positions, specifically, its strident and relentless support of child molesters and pedophila nationwide.

#12     Mar 21, 2006
  3. Florida is a haven for sex criminals. My friend lives in West Palm and I checked his neighborhood. Hundreds of them.

Fortunately none live near me now. They should be forced to live right next door to the judges that let them out.

#13     Mar 21, 2006
  4. To be honest with you I am not familiar with the ACLU's position on child molesters, I therefore have to assume that being the American Civil Liberty Union, they support each individual's right for a fair trial regardless of how disgusting and despicable the alledged crimes may be. They support the right to be represented by an attorney, the concept of the presumption of innocence and the idea that in order to be convicted of a crime one has to be proven guilty beyond the reasonable doubt in a court of law.

If you or sputr have any legitimate and verifiable reasons to believe that the ACLU supports the right to molest or have sex with children - feel free to post the information and I'll be more than happy to condemn them with you.

#14     Mar 21, 2006
  5. David Koresh, Jim Jones, and now Warren Jeffs are pretty good examples of molestation in the Jesus worshipping community. The Catholic Church still tops everyone but it is odd that Jesus worshippers love to molest children.

I would guess that the majority of the guys in NBC's Dateline stings to lure in child molestors via internet chatrooms would be christian too.

#15     Mar 21, 2006
  6. You assume wrong, and by giving the ACLU line of the right to a fair trial blah blah blah, you are doing nothing other than obsfucating what is clear to most Americans: is how the ALCU has rabidly worked to undermine national and state laws punishing child molesters.

I find it difficult to believe that you are shamelessly unaware of the ACLU's proverbial hand down the pants of children who are the victims of molestation, given your expertise on children molested by republicans, as seen by the list of republican perverts you have posted in this thread.

#16     Mar 21, 2006
  7. The right wingers bag on the ACLU...until they need their support.

See Bob Barr, Rush Limbaugh, etc.......

#17     Mar 21, 2006
  8. I really hope you are wrong. It would be a crime against humanity
    if the ACLU did any squashing in this case...:(

#18     Mar 21, 2006
  9. Well . . . According to dddooo's list of republican perverts, there are plenty that need, or once needed the ACLU's assistance!!
    :D

#19     Mar 21, 2006
  10. Pabst

Pabst

Given that 85% of American's identify themselves as Christian makes it probable that most criminals, butchers and bakers in the U.S. are Christian.

BTW" A post Waco investigation exonerated Koresh of molestation.

#20     Mar 21, 2006