Sex-changing treatment for kids: It's on the rise

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Quite the opposite , i harbor a secret wish that ,one day,all fags just disappear .
    Just like an old song says : " Imagine there's no faggots, i wonder if you can "...

#21     Feb 21, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You seem to prefer teenage girls. I'm not sure that qualifies you to comment on sexual matters. This post of yours really shows your ignorance.

You are a teenager-molesting knuckle-dragging troglodyte who lacks any education and has no class. Of course, that applies to any expat living in the Phillipines.

#22     Feb 21, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

So...how long have you been sucking dick?

#23     Feb 21, 2012
  4. ROFLMAO

My girl told me: why you spit your coffee on the laptop ?

#24     Feb 21, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Was that before or after you paid her a few pesos to have sex with you?

#25     Feb 21, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

:D

#26     Feb 21, 2012
  7. Oh well the thread is back up top so......

...as long as you have had more than two working neurons.....never.

And stop letting your fantasies and repressed homosexuality intrude on your posts.

#27     Feb 21, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

And it seems like it was just yesterday that futurecurrents was a self proclaimed intellectual advocating for the merits of man made global warming. Now look at his story book indecency.

#28     Feb 21, 2012
  9. Oh yes I'm an "advocate for the merits of global warming"..... I think GW is meritorious...and I advocate it

Your not too bright either are you?

#29     Feb 21, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Astonishing. Are all of the AGW nutballs gay? I hadn't made that connection before. :)

I would think that any doctor prepping a child for sex change would be put in jail immedietely for child abuse. Is this really going on? Where?

#30     Feb 21, 2012