Sex-changing treatment for kids: It's on the rise

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Maybe one of the two hundred man-made chemicals floating around in everyone's bodies and mother's milk is doing something weird to us.

Conservatives fought, and fight, environmental regulation of these chemicals.

Thus conservatives are to blame.

Only half kidding.

#11     Feb 20, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

I don't know. I've met a few people in my life that I've considered taking a knife to and changing their sex! :D

(not children - adults, but without their permission)

#12     Feb 20, 2012
  3. This is the kind of sick perversion you get in a society that excepts homosexuals as "normal" people.

Think its a coincidence that this kind of thing is on the rise at the same time acceptance of homosexuality is "on the rise" too? Its not a coincidence, I'll tell you that.

#13     Feb 20, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

I don't think God is happy with liberal America.

#14     Feb 20, 2012
  5. The first clue is confusing the word accept with except in the above post....

People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study that is bound to stir public controversy.
    The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordon Hodson, a psychologist at Brock University in Ontario. Low-intelligence adults tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study found. Those ideologies, in turn, stress hierarchy and resistance to change, attitudes that can contribute to prejudice, Hodson wrote in an email to LiveScience.

In another study, this one in the United States, Hodson and Busseri compared 254 people with the same amount of education but different levels of ability in abstract reasoning. They found that what applies to racism may also apply to homophobia. People who were poorer at abstract reasoning were more likely to exhibit prejudice against gays. As in the U.K. citizens, a lack of contact with gays and more acceptance of right-wing authoritarianism explained the link. [5 Myths About Gay People Debunked]

In simpler terms, people who are homophobic are knuckle-dragging morons and most likely to be righties.

#15     Feb 20, 2012
  6. You mean the artificial mental construct you call God ?

But Jesus is a liberal. So the artificial mental construct you call God should be very happy with America.

#16     Feb 20, 2012
  7. You are just pissed off because you are a hermaphrodite.

#17     Feb 21, 2012
  8. Just because you take it to the ass , it doesn't mean that rest of us who don't are " knuckle-dragging anything. We just don't like fags. Most of us have no problem with lesbians, because they are not disgusting like most of the queers are.

#18     Feb 21, 2012
  9. Eight

Eight

wtf, one race works, another one is a parasite, which one do I like better??

#19     Feb 21, 2012
  10. No it's because you're a low IQ, narrow-minded, ignorant moron who harbors a secret wish to be gay. Those most publicly against gays are often repressed homosexuals themselves. Let yourself out of the closet.

#20     Feb 21, 2012