Setups that I found on ET that have made me a consistently profitable trader

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 0two50in4point5, Sep 28, 2007.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

amen to that.
    ps. and beware of post passing as 'advice' with hidden agenda.:mad:

#21     Sep 28, 2007
  2. I must agree with you as well. 90% of what I have gleaned from ET and other forums, were lessons in discipline, risk management and psychology. It was reading posts such as yours which described the risks, dangers and obstacles to overcome which have provided me the most guidance. I for one am astutely aware of my limitations, and therefore currently position trade while developing my skills and swing trading strategies. For those who have the ability to self teach, the gems found in ET can help bind the knowledge found in various books and other sources... One never stops learning, what is imperative is having perspective, applying the knowledge and being aware of one's limitations...

Blue skies and tailwinds,

#22     Sep 28, 2007
  3. Rocko1

Rocko1

0two50in4point5 has got to be one of the laziest and smartest newbies here. Gotta give him credit for trying.

#23     Sep 28, 2007
  4. AMT's 1/2 MACD and Stochastic method trades..I still take some of those trades to this day.

#24     Sep 29, 2007
  5. This post wins the ET Oscar for most honest.

austinp's wins the ET Oscar for most articulate and sincere.

#25     Sep 30, 2007
  6. LOL Still under 30 minutes and the Elite Troll Squad hasn't launched an assult.
    I'm impressed.:D

#26     Sep 30, 2007
  7. So hopefully you now see 0t what an idiotic idea you had by creating this thread. There's actually some good info here, but keep in mind that NONE of it came from you or one of your other trading zoo spammer aliases. Your posts here and all over ET continue to be worthless. Just like the room you continue to spam for.

One day you'll realize that to be a real trader that can thrive through different market conditions you need to be self sufficient and not rely on some run of the mill chat room. The zoo, like many other rooms, will eventually collapse. When that happens (not if) you need to be able to trade for yourself, which of course will not be possible if the zoo is your trading crutch.

You probably won't grasp this idea now b/c you are obviously just here to spam for the zoo, but when the day comes and there's no more trading zoo, you'll quickly realize the flaw in your logic.

#27     Sep 30, 2007
  8. He's only here to spam for the zoo rocko. There's no sincere desire to learn, just to spam for the zoo.

That's it.

#28     Sep 30, 2007
  9. Oh, boy, I thought no one would ever ask! Here it goes:

B-A-bay, B-E-bee, B-I-bicky-bi, B-O bo, bicky-bi bo, B-U bu, bicky bi bo bu.

C-A-cay, C-E-cee, C-I-cicky-ci, C-O co, cicky-ci co, C-U cu, cicky ci co cu.

D-A-day, D-E-dee, D-I-dicky-di, D-O do, dicky-di do, D-U du, dicky di do du.

F-A-fay, F-E-fee, F-I-ficky-fi, F-O fo, Ficky-fi fo, F-U fu, ficky fi fo fu.

G-A-gay, G-E-gee, G-I-gicky-gi, G-O go, Gicky-gi go, G-U gu, gicky gi go gu.

Dat-da-da-da

H-A-hay, H-E-hee, H-I-hicky-hi, H-O ho, hicky-hi ho, H-U hu, hicky hi ho hu.

J-A-jay, J-E-jee, J-I-jicky-ji, J-O jo, Jicky-ji jo, J-U ju, jicky ji jo ju.

K-A-kay, K-E-kee, K-I-kicky-ki, K-O ko, Kicky-ki ko, K-U ku, kicky ki ko ku.

L-A-lay, L-E-lee, L-I-licky-li, L-O lo, Licky-li lo, L-U lu, licky li lo lu.

M-A-may, M-E-mee, M-I-micky-mi, M-O mo, Micky-mi mo, M-U mu, micky mi mo mu.

#29     Sep 30, 2007
  10. I'm locking on to the GPS emitter hidden in the lockbox under your sofa. Should be able to guide a JDAM right down your chimney in order to destroy all sensitive material. Hold on... it's coming...

#30     Sep 30, 2007