Setups, techniques, theories, strategies, tools and all this other cra*p

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Daal, Nov 29, 2002.

1. Daal

Daal

let's share everything.
    live is too short to be spent with selfishness, let's share make money and be happy..,

d,.

2. :D :D :D :D

3. OK, you've convinced me.

This is how you get rich: Buy anything when the 5 EMA crosses above the 20 EMA and sell when it crosses below. If everyone did this, the world would be full of mighty wealthy people.

4. Winston

Winston

YOU FIRST, then I'll jump:D :D

5. lobster you got it. And the amazing thing is - people don't believe it, won't stick with it, and will fudge it up trying to improve it.

You have to look at this biz the way a baseball player does when at bat, or a quarterback does with the pass. Barry Bonds gets a hit less than 35% of the time and still sets the major league record for homers. Pro QB's complete what, 65% of their passes and make it to the Hall of Fame with a bazillion yards and TD's.

Check out that recent link www.dacharts.com. Or the 30 minute opening range breakout people are discussing lately.

There is one and only one way to make a ton of money. Check out Nitro's signature for the answer. Or ask a woman... ! You'll see what I mean if you check Nitro's signature.

Ladies, just kiddin' ya a little here... sort of.. :)

6. prox

prox

Yep, there are tons of profitable trading systems that can be found with a simple "Search" on this board.

The thing is, any new trader can find a way to lose money with the best systems.

7. balda

balda

My strategy is very simple.

Buy when market goes up, Sell when it goes down.
    0.25 stop loss.

It doesn't get any simpler.

P.S. Can anyone teach me to trade, PLEASE:D :D :D

8. Hey man, do you speak Russian? Your nickname has a very unpleasing meaning in Russian. I was just wondering if you were aware of it :D