setup multiple monitors for laptops

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by qdz2, Feb 2, 2003.

1. qdz2

qdz2

how possible is it to use more than two screens with one laptop? screens must display different content. no dockstation.

:p

2. Appiam makes a pcmia card, so most laptops can do three screens.. I guess you could put a second appian in if your nic is built into the laptop.

3. Hmm, I've got to go to CDW this afternoon. I clearly forgot about this company as a solution to my desktop questions for multiple monitors. I'll be picking up two Appian Rushmore cards today. Thanks for the link. :)

4. actually tried this solution?

I mean a laptop with at least 2 additional monitors using the Appian card. I am considering buying a laptop with Windows XP and would like to get it connected to my 3 monitors, or at least to 2 of them.

Thanks.

5. qdz2

qdz2

thanks for the info. whatever difficulty, there always will be a solution out there. just money, money, money, some times.

by the way, the link shows desktop cards. i will search for their PCMIA cards.

6. ALICE

ALICE

Why dont you just get a real "TRadeSTation"?

And quit with the lame questions & comments:confused:

7. qdz2

qdz2

Huh? I don't get it. What is the problem with you? I am using a real station.

8. ALICE

ALICE

Here is the solution. Get a real trading computer. Those laptops are lame. eom

#10     Feb 7, 2003