Setup for non-US traders that want to invest and trade in the US: US LLC owned by an offshore corp

Discussion in 'Taxes and Accounting' started by Daal, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I was not referring to a personal account. I do not care what country you choose as long as that country is not on a restricted list. I do not care if this is a corporate account or personal. We can do both. I thought I made that very clear, I'm sorry if I was not.

#11     Oct 11, 2020
  2. otctrade

otctrade

It's not. 2 out of those 3 won't open an account for a foreign-owned single member LLC even with IRS EIN. Just trying to save you some money but go ahead find out for yourself.

#12     Oct 11, 2020
  3. tonyf

tonyf

Are you a clent of GS? And what is REDI pls?

#13     Oct 17, 2020
    #14     Oct 17, 2020
  5. You can google this information. If you are asking these questions, it's not a good sign. Signing off Elite Trader. Best of luck to you...

#15     Oct 17, 2020
  6. tonyf

tonyf

So GS has not heard of REDI and will not interface with that EMS/OMS. They are keen to talk with you if you have more information on this front.
    But thanks again for pointing google out.

#16     Oct 20, 2020
  7. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

That is awesome. Redi was built by Spear Leeds and Kellogg (SLK) I was one of the first users. GS bought SLK and used Redi exclusively until they spun off REDI a few years ago. It was then bought by Refinitiv. The user base is largely institutional, which does not mean "better."

#17     Oct 20, 2020
    ChipShotTrader likes this.
  8. tonyf

tonyf

Neither Lightspeed nor Lime are on the AUTEX trade route client list...

#18     Oct 20, 2020
  9. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Correct, we do not offer REDI nor do I expect we ever will.

#19     Oct 20, 2020