Setting Up with Fx-Auto

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by fx-auto, Dec 13, 2006.

1. I have been reading this thread and have been really thinking about using the product. But after reading this response to a customer I'm starting to have 2nd thoughts. They never said that they wanted a guarantee but that you changed a major function of the software (yes, emailing activity of someones account is major) with out notifying everyone of the change.

Now I'm also trying to figure out how your company sending out email notifications is an abuse of the system. It's your company sending them out, how can people abuse that? I'm a website developer and I know that if you have the server system that you say you have that you are not incurring that much of an expense in sending out those emails. You charge 1 pip per a trade and lets say that 1 pip = $10 then for argument sake that it cost $.01 to send out an email (it costs nothing close to that but we'll say it does) you are still up $9.99 and the customer is getting a piece of mind and a happy coustomer. Happy customer = more trades = more money for you.

Of course the forex market is speculative, but if you come back with a smarta** response that you did you are going to lose customers to the competition. If you don't have competition right now, you soon will!

#211     Feb 11, 2008
  2. fx-auto

fx-auto ET Sponsor

Set up money management to 10k, get a signal and open a $1M position on a non commission account.

#212     Feb 13, 2008
  3. What does this have to do with email notifications? Please explain more.

#213     Feb 13, 2008
  4. fx-auto

fx-auto ET Sponsor

Hi,
    Because you are alerted when a trade is opened, login or call broker and place an order X10.

#214     Feb 14, 2008
  5. FX-Auto seems to have lost control of their auto trade system. Over the past couple of days I have seen unusual activity.
    I noted that in my demo account at fx-auto the OneWayFX USDJPY signal which show a max positions of 2 , opened 18 trades simultaneously at 2/13/2008 - 08:33:28 am.!! (now down over 120 pip per trade x18 ....)
    This is clearly wrong and thank God it's not my real account. What is happening to autotrade?

In my live fx-auto account Ubertrading.com NZDUSD signal opened three simultaneous trades last night even though it list a max positions of 1 !! Fortunately these were limit/sell orders that had not yet hit and I canceled two of them. I let one run and it turned in a loser.

I have alerted their support team to the problem last night, but as of yet no answer on what the problem is. I may have to shut down my live account if this is not corrected.

#215     Feb 14, 2008
  6. fx-auto

fx-auto ET Sponsor

Hi,
    We did have an issue on FXDDdemos that showed too many positions in the demo only.
    We are investigating the excess trades in Uber and halted any new trades to get a full assessment.

#216     Feb 14, 2008
  7. Thanks for the update. Nice to know that post on this forum get a quick response.

Best Regards
    WRH

#217     Feb 14, 2008
  8. on the money

on the money Guest

I had money on deposit with FXDD and it has since "disappeared" and no one will give me an explanation as to what happened.
    My advice: STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

#218     Mar 18, 2008