Setting Up with Fx-Auto

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by fx-auto, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Thank you. is the service available for mini lots for traders who want to test it live but not commit the full deposit?

regards,

surfer

#11     Dec 14, 2006
  2. fx-auto

fx-auto ET Sponsor

Hi,
    We do not highlight one signal provider over another, we provide the execution for the client, it is the client discretion who they choose for signals. We can work with any type of signal provider.

When building the portfolio, you have the flexibility to choose one pair or all pairs from a provider, you can mix your signals with 100% flexibility, the platform will hedge your position if you have same pair in opposite directions.

TradebyEmail was a feature we provided clients the option to send trades to their own account via a email, it was very useful for clients who did self trading alongside the autotrading signals.

Marketsurfer:
    You can trade from 10k lot upwards but the minimum deposit is still $2,500. $500 is inadequate to create a portfolio and avoid a margin call.

#12     Dec 14, 2006
  3. Any plans to add an ECN type platform
    like Hotspot,Currenex ?

#13     Dec 14, 2006
  4. fx-auto

fx-auto ET Sponsor

Hi Nick,
    It is no more cost effective with the commission added to the interbank spread.

In addition, most ECN has minimum ticket of $100k, many of our clients are trading 30-40 pairs for diversification, this would lead to over exposure on 100k lots.

#14     Dec 14, 2006
  5. Thank you for the information. In reference to the $10k lot in your previous response would that mean if I were to start with a balance of $2,500 I would have to leverage it 4:1 on my trades?

After reading a little bit about drawdowns on other threads how much could I withstand on a drawdown before I am wiped clean based on the information above? is it -250pips or -2500pips? This question is open for anyone. Thanks.

#15     Dec 14, 2006
  6. fx-auto

fx-auto ET Sponsor

Hi,
    If you traded one $10k lot on $2,500 deposit, yes thats using leverage of 4:1.
    Easy way to think about it is $10k is $1 a pip, therefore it would take -2500pips for a wipeout.

You can use the drawdown history on our platform to assess the level of drawdown that you need to allow for, this is a peak to valley drawdown since that pair was started.

This is for reference only and past performance does not guarantee future returns.

Thank you for the information. In reference to the $10k lot in your previous response would that mean if I were to start with a balance of $2,500 I would have to leverage it 4:1 on my trades?

After reading a little bit about drawdowns on other threads how much could I withstand on a drawdown before I am wiped clean based on the information above? is it -250pips or -2500pips? This question is open for anyone. Thanks.

#16     Dec 14, 2006
  7. fx-auto

fx-auto ET Sponsor

Latest News:

Our Partner FCM has launched a White Label version of our platform:
    http://www.fxddauto.com

We will be adding new systems in the next few weeks from the MQL4 championship that has closed on December 24th:
    http://championship.mql4.com/

Our Virtual Demo is valid for 30 Days and you will be able to testdrive all the features of our platform.

Over the next few days our new performance monitoring site will be uploaded to:
    http://www.fx-performance.com

Regards
    Fx-Auto Team

#17     Jan 5, 2007
  8. Peter35

Peter35

I can't log in to your performance page. Did you change the login guest/guest

#18     Jan 7, 2007
  9. fx-auto

fx-auto ET Sponsor

#19     Jan 10, 2007
  10. asap

asap

fx

does the performance figures in your site include the fx spread incurred? this is important because they charge as much as 2 pip in eurusd and on top of it there's one pip uplift. so looking at the signal providers history, the best performers come up with hundreds of trades that are exited at 10-20 pips profit. so, does those numbers include the the bid ask spread offered by the broker and the pip uplift?

also, can you explain how fixed delta money management works?

what happens when theres two or more providers issue a trade that conflict with eachother? please comment how exactly the platform handles this and what does it mean in terms of commissioning.

is there a straight forward way of switching from live to demo and then to live again so one can monitor the performance and decide when to get in and out wo major headaches?

thanks

thanks

#20     Jan 13, 2007