Setting up a US Bank account through a Nevada Corporation

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Daal, May 16, 2006.

1. Kenetra

Kenetra

Daal,

You have a right to set up a corp in NV to be able to open a trading or banking account. There are no red flags that are raised when properly executed. NV has over 8000 new corps created per month. NV is the incorporating capital of the world because they are the only state that affords you privacy!

Does this mean you will be able to evade taxes, no that's illegal and I would never recommend this to a client, however you have the right to financial privacy and asset protection with the blessings from the state of Nevada.

We provide legal asset protection and financial privacy to clients for over 5 years now. If you would like a free phone consultation, please visit our website for further details.

Make sure to do your due diligence and speak with an expert in this field to accomplish your financial goals. Good lunk to you.

http://www.multiplymymoneynow.com

---------------------------
    Prosperous Regards,
    Kenetra Ahlaam
    Financial Consultant

#21     May 27, 2006
  2. Kenetra, Some food for thought that I might suggest: A corp in NV offers no more "asset protection" for a trader's account than does a corp in any other U.S. State... and that is NONE or VIRTUALLY NONE.

Unlike most businesses, a trader's corp has no customers to sue him, no products to create a liability, no actions to harm anyone. Basically there's nothing that a trader can do within the corp that he would be shielded from by the corporate veil.

Even if a corp should be blown out of the water by a sudden turn in the markets, leaving a large unpaid margin loan balance due... the brokerage will have required a personal guarantee before establishing the margin account to begin with.

When it is seen that an individual with no connections at all to NV and yet has paid additional fees to form his entity in NV, oftentimes it raises a red flag as to WHY? Why is he paying more in fees? What is he trying to hide?

The IRS knows that a significant number of tax evasion schemes have at least one NV corp at the heart of the set-up.

True, NV will support you 100% in hiding the true ownership of an entity within their borders, and as long as the owner has the wherewithal to continue paying for a team of high priced lawyers to enforce that right of privacy, it does seem to work quite well. ... for those who want absolute privacy of ownership, no matter what the cost.

#22     May 28, 2006
  3. http://personal.fidelity.com/accounts/services/content/fidaccountsuggestion.shtml.cvsr

"For your general investing purposes, an option to consider is the Fidelity Account®. The Fidelity Account can be used for personal investing, investing on behalf of a trust/estate, or investing on behalf of a business."

"You can also customize the Fidelity Account to make it easier and more convenient to manage your money:
    Move money to and from your account with direct deposit, electronic funds transfer (EFT), and automatic investing
    Access the money in your account with checkwriting, credit and ATM cards, and online bill payment
    Reduce the amount of paper mail you receive with online statements, confirmations, and prospectuses"

#23     May 28, 2006
  4. Kenetra

Kenetra

Attn: Traderstatus,

My responses are in quotes.

Kenetra, Some food for thought that I might suggest: A corp in NV offers no more "asset protection" for a trader's account than does a corp in any other U.S. State... and that is NONE or VIRTUALLY NONE.

“Where do you get this information as it is incorrect? NV is the only state that permits the shielding of the actual owner and 1 person can hold all officer positions and this person can be a nominee director for even more privacy. A brokerage account can be set up without using in the name of the corp with the tax id number that was obtain via the nominee officer. So this gentleman Daal, that has no SSN, no longer has this as an obstacle.”

Unlike most businesses, a trader's corp has no customers to sue him, no products to create a liability, no actions to harm anyone. Basically there's nothing that a trader can do within the corp that he would be shielded from by the corporate veil.

“This is mostly true however there may be other assets owned by the trader to be considered, not just simply creating the corp for trading only, in addition most of my clients are more interested in their financial privacy. Some people just simply want their financial privacy back. I’m sure you know you can pull up anyone’s assets and financial information for about $30 bucks on the net. So NV corps do two key things which is asset protection as well as financial privacy”

Even if a corp should be blown out of the water by a sudden turn in the markets, leaving a large unpaid margin loan balance due... the brokerage will have required a personal guarantee before establishing the margin account to begin with.

“Well in that situation if there is a personal guarantee then of course that individual is personally liable/responsible. We do not recommend defrauding creditors but folks have a right to have financial privacy and can use a NV corp to trade anonymously. This is not a new concept.”

When it is seen that an individual with no connections at all to NV and yet has paid additional fees to form his entity in NV, oftentimes it raises a red flag as to WHY? Why is he paying more in fees? What is he trying to hide?

“Where are you getting this information from? Do you have verifiable information on this or is this something you heard?”

The IRS knows that a significant number of tax evasion schemes have at least one NV corp at the heart of the set-up. “Again where are you getting this information?”

“We all know tax evasion is definitely illegal and we do not give tax advice or promote tax evasion schemes. We simply help our clients to legally protect their assets and regain their financial privacy.”

True, NV will support you 100% in hiding the true ownership of an entity within their borders, and as long as the owner has the wherewithal to continue paying for a team of high priced lawyers to enforce that right of privacy, it does seem to work quite well. ... for those who want absolute privacy of ownership, no matter what the cost.

“We are not high priced attorneys. Most of our clients are small to midsize business owners with sales from $1-10 mill annually. Our services are competitively priced in comparison to other companies that offer similar services. Yes these strategies aren’t for everyone to pursue, only people interested in regaining their financial privacy.”

Thanks for your response.

----------------------------------
    Prosperous Regards,
    Kenetra Ahlaam
    Financial Consultant

#24     May 28, 2006
  5. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

In the Money Show that just held 2 weeks ago, there is a NV State Corp Networks, Inc.: 800 910 9919

Call the number to check out what they have to say.

I do not know the service myself.

#25     May 29, 2006
  6. prince55l

prince55l

I want to correct here that one can open a USA bank account, contrary to what people believe. These banks will open a checking account which can be used for paypal, google,stormy or any online and offline transaction to be conducted. details of how to open the account and the banks involved can be obtained at this site for $15 . http://www.bargainpointonline.org/

#26     Apr 7, 2007
  7. Daal,

I have some experience forming entities and nobody seems to have mentioned what is colloquially referred to as The Nevada Onshore Asset Protection Trust. It is a statutory trust that protects one's assets beginning two years after assets are placed in the trust. Any Nevada lawyer will know about it. the problem is you will need a trustee who lives in NV and this can cost $1000+ per year.

As to a Nevada corporation, try amerilawyer.com. I would call the associate attorney listed on their site who is located in Las Vegas.
    My experience is that you will not be able to open a bank account without presenting a government -issued ID along with the Articles of Incorporation , Operating Agreement (if an LLC), and depending on the bank, a corporate resolution. But I would ask the lawyer as they are pretty knowledgeable.'

I also don't understand why you don't just open an account at a foreign branch of a US bank located in your home country.

#27     Apr 7, 2007
  8. prince55l

prince55l

Another easy way of opening a bank account in usa is by looking for a brokerage service that give out credit card and checkbook. you can pm at this forum where users can send email and private messages. http://bestvalueshoppingmall.com/forum/

#28     Apr 20, 2007
  9. prince55l

prince55l

#29     Apr 20, 2007