Setting up a US Bank account through a Nevada Corporation

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Daal, May 16, 2006.

1. Aok

Aok

Daal, if illegal immigrants from Mexico can open a bank account without SS#, DL# in California at Bank of America or Wells Fargo in less than 10 minutes, you dont need a Corp in Nevada.

If you have significant cash, call Citibank private banking (New York). They'll take care of you.

#11     May 17, 2006
  2. Why don't you consider a Canadian Bank, like Bank of Montreal? They are a very large bank. I am not sure if they would do it, but it is worth a try. Don't waste money on a corp. for this. To much money and paperwork. Canada doesn't have the Patriot Act so it should be easier.

#12     May 17, 2006
  3. Daal

Daal

Aok and dand,

Bank of america gave me this answer "You must be a U.S. Citizen with a Social Security number or a permanent resident with a Social Security number in order to open an account
    online with Bank of America. Also, we must be able to verify a domestic address."
    With Wells fargo the costumer support said is not possible for nonresident aliens to open there again and again. Citibank offered some hope, but they demand bank reference letter which my bank in brazil refuses to give me. I'm speaking with the bank of montreal, lets see how that goes. Any other bank that might work out?

#13     May 17, 2006
  4. Daal

Daal

Bank of montreal just told you gotta live in canada, must have residency there. back to the nevada project

#14     May 17, 2006
  5. zzzap

zzzap

#15     May 17, 2006
  6. Daal

Daal

That thread is interesting but a bit outdated. Valis no longer has personal account option. You have to open a company in dellaware then get a bank account. they demand heavy documentation and I cant get a bank reference letter so I gave up on them. Wells fargo offer a too poor of a service.

I might give up trying to open in the US does anyone know how a non-resident alien can open an account in UK?There's got be a way, they would be missing a big market if they didnt

#16     May 18, 2006
  7. Sliderip

Sliderip

i have a similar question........

i am citizen here in USA,, my brother is not and he lives in India,, he does come here once a while to visit......

i dont have much capital to trade yet but he does...... but i am not sure if he can open an account here and let me mange it? How would that work out for me,, i mean do i have to pay taxes on his account?

thanks for any input.

#17     May 18, 2006
  8. Daal

Daal

I think you got setup a hedge fund if you gonna do this(btw, how did he got a visa)

#18     May 18, 2006
  9. That's strange, because as an American Citizen I can open an account at BMO with no SS# give, just a passport, sorry to hear that. It would just be a cash account to park money out of the US.

I would also look at a Wyoming corp or a New Mexico corp. Nevada raises red flags, WY and NM are cheaper and lesser known. Go to howtobeinvisible.com and post a question to JJ Luna. He is a great guy, some say paranoid, but he know his stuff. He is a privacy consultant. I would ask him about NM or WY corp for out of country residents. He knows alot about corps and bank accounts and privacy. He will either respond or post your question in the Q and A and respond. Good luck.

Dan

P.S. What about Anglo Irish Bank. Big instituitoin. Have locations in many parts of the world, in Austria too. A lesser known, low profile offshore location. Won't raise so many red flags.

#19     May 18, 2006
  10. Sliderip

Sliderip

hey Daal,, could you elaborate on this one a bit futher? He got visa with no difficulty, i did send him some standard docuemnts i.e. invitaion, affidavit that i will support his visit and promise that he will go back after his visit etc..... once u get in once then its just easy to come back anytime.

#20     May 18, 2006