Seth Tobias--- DEATH story tonight CNBC 9pm EST

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by highlifejoker, Mar 31, 2008.

1. with 400 infomercials all day long about it, as though it was news or worth watching

#21     Apr 1, 2008
  2. I thought it was an interesting show. It is the first time I've watched CNBC in months so I guess they achieved the desired effect.

Another takeaway was how does Debra Opri still have a legal career/credibility after the last three debacles she has been involved with? Larry Birkhead fired her for misappropriating (allegedly) payments to him and charging him 600K for the trouble, she represented David Hasselhoff's ex-wife who ended up losing custody completely and now Billy Ash. Quite a year she had in 2007.

#22     Apr 1, 2008
  3. I knew some of the scum they had in there offering 'comments'. He's lucky to have made it to 44.

#23     Apr 1, 2008
  4. No shoe box for my hamster. I come from priveldge, we buried him in a suitcase, took three says to dig the hole. My dad asked "whatever happened to my accordian"?

#24     Apr 1, 2008
  5. it was a bad show, gossip then correcting the gossip. they just did it for ratings but they couldnt even get that right

#25     Apr 1, 2008
  6. Why didn't he just auction them off at Ebay ??
    .... lazy sh*t that he was....
    BTW: Did anyone notice those dapper $1200 suits/shirts/ties Billy was wearing ?

#26     Apr 1, 2008
  7. It is funny that he actually tried to use Heidi Fleiss's name as a character reference to improve his former gay pimping days. LOL!

#27     Apr 1, 2008
  8. A few comments that were written in the NY Daily News:
    (Wow, Attorney Jacknin appears to be quite a character himself !)

I'm very shocked to see Jay Jacknin, Filomena's third husband making these comments. I've seen him on TV when they reported that he got a restraining order against Filomena because he thought she was going to kill him. I've also read that the second husband got a restraining order against her for abuse. Her drugs, abuse, spending, and out of control ways seems to have gotten worse over the years. I think the cast of people are great gossip stories. I do think Filomena killed her husband Seth for the MONEY and if he was poor he'd still be living.

First let me tell you that Billy Ash did great at the deposition and told the truth on what he was told happened that night that Seth Tobias was murdered. Billy was not in Florida the night Filomena killed Seth and only knows what Filomena told him. Billy has passed a polygraph. The tox report confirms his story on what he was saying for 5 months. It's sad that Filomena killed her husband Seth Tobias and her third husband Jay Jacknin told her to use his cell phone when talking to Billy in case her phones were taped. It's also sad that Jay Jacknin got on the phone and called Billy from his office, cell and than several times from his home to tell him to lie in probate. That call was taped of Jay telling Billy to lie. It's very sad that Billy Ash had to hire a private P.I.'s to go and get statements from all past workers of Filomena's and Jay's that they pay their workers in cash and won't give 1099's and than make threats about taxes when the worker's don't do as ordered.

#28     Apr 1, 2008
  9. Sounds like Billy Ash is busy making comments on the news sites today.

#29     Apr 1, 2008
  10. duffman

duffman

Is this going to be on again?

#30     Apr 1, 2008