Session Highs/Lows data?

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by antincedo, Dec 24, 2008.

1. im currently using IB. im trying to have a list of every stock that is making a new high or low. their software doesnt allow me to do this.

where can i find this? on an intraday instantaneous basis.

2. Every stock? You can't do that on that software. You have to go API.

3. You may want to try eSignal for this data.

They have intra-day market scanners.......

It costs a little more ($50'ish / monthly I believe) but if identifying is a major component of your trading strategy then it's definitely worth the extra few bucks a month.......

Good Trading!

4. esignal does not provide this.

im looking for a program to scan every stock making new highs/lows as they happen.

anyone? scottrade software had it but i dont want to open another account with them just for this feature.

5. eSignal's stock scanner does provide high/lows "based" on your parameters established - just not in real-time - slight time delay.

http://esignal.com/scanners/rallyscan.aspx

You original post was not clear as to the timeframe you were looking for a new daily high.low, 1st hour, etc....

If you're looking for software that does nano-second high/lows then you have to get that from your platform provider (to the best of my knowledge).

I trade on Blackwood Pro and I have that nano-second (as well as the option for longer intraday timeframes) new high/low feature. Too crazy though as the stocks keep changing every split second......

The best alternative for you to get this data might be with a software vendor.

Good Trading!