Services of the programmer for your best trade!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by fxtest, Oct 14, 2003.

1. fxtest

fxtest

Let's execute services of the programmer. Omega Research ProSuite, MataStock, Meta Trader and others. Confidentiality it is guaranteed.
    The price from 20 $.

fxtest@mail.ru

2. I don't understand: are you saying that you will produce programs for $20? Also, do we have to have the idea, or do you provide that as well?

thanks.

3. Perhaps you are an american, that's why you don't understand
    his Russian English.

He want to sell priate trading software to ET members:D

4. Put your post in Classifieds, so people know what you are offering.

5. TGregg

TGregg

My guess is he will code your system for $20/hour.

6. That what I understand also. He will code for you with that starting price of $20.

7. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

Is that to program a strategy of our design into Tradestation, et al?

8. Cute

:)

9. CalTrader

CalTrader Guest

This is far too expensive: I can go to india for $12.00 per hour or to china for $8.00 per hour.

I am hoping that the worldwide price war will actually get costs down below $5.00 per hour (US), particularly for commodity work like Windows maintenance programming and systems administration.

Unfortunately, reasonable quality talent is available worldwide at low prices. For work that requires no special skillset - which is most run-of-the mill programming/integration - and with the internet allowing workers to be anywhere there is a high-speed link, there is no need to pay high prices anymore - in fact since nearly everyone is moving offshore for everything except the most demanding design work, businesses are being forced to do this or close shop.

10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

As a programmer, let me say "You get what you pay for".

#10     Oct 14, 2003