Service Identifying Market direction

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Option Trader, Nov 29, 2005.

1. If you are in the market, it would seem to me additional buyers will give the stock a boost.

#11     Nov 30, 2005
  2. Isn't Waxie still "rulin' the freakin' market"???

#12     Nov 30, 2005
  3. mhashe

mhashe

Read up on Mark Cook, Mark Fisher and Linda Raschke's paid services

#13     Nov 30, 2005
  4. He is joking...:cool:

#14     Nov 30, 2005
  5. VictorS

VictorS

here ya go buddy. no, I dont subscribe but Kurt Sakaeda is always at the top of the pack for about $500/month. good entertainment in the least. you can be our guinea pig and let us know how it turns out. by the way, these are all real accounts...

www.worldcupadvisor.com
    www.worldcup.com/advisor/futures/Sakaeda.asp
    www.robbinstrading.com/worldcup/standings.asp

Not sure if I'm joking:confused: :eek:

(edit: if second link doesnt work, after going to the first link, go to the "advisor lineup" to the left of the screen and click on Sakaeda's name.)

#15     Nov 30, 2005
  6. Those who view stocks as rolling dice, I would like to ask why they invest?

Those who gave tips, thank you. Many services piggy-back current direction of the market, but can't identify reversals. It would seem that identifying threat of reversals is the key. If you have more information about the service/ book you mentioned, would like to hear.

#16     Dec 1, 2005
  7. #17     Dec 1, 2005
  8. Thank you for the link.
    On that website, he gives a link for Aaron L. Task for ratings purposes, i.e. link: Thestreet.com (Real Money), with various commentators. Any thoughts about this service?

#18     Dec 1, 2005
  9. #19     Dec 1, 2005
  10. Cute.

#20     Dec 1, 2005