Seriously What was Mccain thinking when he chose Pailin?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Oct 22, 2008.

1. If America's interests were more important that pandering
    Senator Hutchinson, of Texas
    Again, very experienced.
    [​IMG]

#11     Oct 22, 2008
  2. The most honest principled man in America. My personal hero. The last one true to our Founding fathers' ideals and the constitution
    [​IMG]

#12     Oct 22, 2008
  3. I like her. A lot. More than anyone since Reagan. She's a great campaigner, down to Earth, connects with audiences and a solid States rights ideologue. By all accounts she's smart.

That being said she came off insanely stupid in the Couric interview and it cost her.

I'm sympathetic. During my Congressional run I too came into a campaign late without years of immersion with issues. I didn't want to run but I was slated by the GOP after the primary and jumped in. Needing to point-blank explain without adequate primer what you'd do to improve No Child Left Behind isn't too easy. So I think the policy stage spooked her.

She's been treated unfairly though. It was like the Couric question, "well has John McCain ever voted to increase regulation?" How the fuck is Palin supposed to know? He's got 4000 votes. Like she or even McCain are going to remember every obscure vote he's ever had. It was a loaded bullshit question. On the other hand not having a glib response to what newspapers you read is equally inane.

This is my view. It's extreme but it's MY opinion. I think the nation is going to fail fiscally. Soon. I truly think this is the global enchilada. So my criteria is finding a CEO who will break us up without civil war. Ease us out of Federal feudalism into a locally funded utopia. Obama ain't that guy. I always saw this coming. Too many entitlements-domestically and militarily-evaporating liquidity, an unenlightened bordering on criminal majority minority demographic. Bad, bad news. We're perhaps weeks or months from being Argentina or Brazil. Who do you want? An older white veteran or some pinko inspired, weird ass Chicago lawyer?

#13     Oct 22, 2008
  4. ===========================
    a]NRA life member

b]Like a sister to Ronald Reagan;
    excatly opposite to the B Hussein, tax & spend, crooked , gun hating, Chicago politicians

c]Conservative Christian;
    I like her, like Pa Prime,sort of like a female Ronald Reagan.
    :cool: She is suing the Feds over calling polar bear endangered-cool, cool.

And King of Shorts, i dont have any idea why MR McCain is pretending the globe is warming, or B Hussein says the same???????????????????????????????????????????????????:D:

#14     Oct 22, 2008
  5. you give her too much credit by comparing her struggles with yours.

Question about the Bush Doctrine ?
    "In What Respect Charlie"

What do you read ?
    What supreme court decision you disagree with ?

she came out as inanely stupid because she is insanely stupid.
    GRANTED, she is a natural campaigner, cameras like her.....politicians need both, substance & style. gifted on the second, weak on the first. very much so

#15     Oct 22, 2008

6. The Bush Doctrine was bs too Oktiri. There is no such specific thing and Charles Krauthammer the coiner of it said her answer was fine. A Treasury market calamity is going to put all of Obama's best laid plans in the garbage anyway. The important issues could be decided on that Nextel ad with the fireman. Want new Federal taxes? NO! Want to help your own police department meet payroll next week? YES! Want to tell Congress to shove it up their ass? YES! Commercial over.....

#16     Oct 22, 2008

7. [​IMG]

#17     Oct 22, 2008
  8. Palin believes in American values. She was a great choice.

#18     Oct 22, 2008
  9. I was a Hillary delegate and if McCain had picked Hutchinson I may have voted for him. His pick of SP :confused: did him in with I bet 95% of Hillary (fem) voters. We may want a female president but we want an INTELLIGENT president more.

#19     Oct 23, 2008
  10. I have no idea why on earth if he wanted to balance the ticket with a woman not chosen her or Susan Collins of Maine.
    Sarah Palin is a disgrace to smart working women the same way Dan Quayle was a disgrace.

#20     Oct 23, 2008