Seriously: should GG be banned?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by alfonso, Nov 7, 2003.

1. burnin

burnin

GEKKO

beyond the almost certainty that he dosent trade and over 2000 posts has added nothing to this forum on trading, the major reason is that

HE DOSENT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH EVERYONE IS SICK OF HIM

GORDON ( LONGSHOT, FRUITY ETC.) AND ALL THE REST OF THE SAD PERSONALITIES OF THE LITTLE BOY LIVING OFF OF MOM AND POPS , NOONE WANTS YOU AROUND HERE . WAKE THE FUCK UP
    AND GET LOST

#11     Nov 14, 2003
  2. you should be punched in the face.

it is evident i am being hunted by a pack of religious fanatics and philosophical idiots. i don't care if 90% of the population disagree with my opinions; that doesn't make the majority's beliefs correct. i never ask for anyone to be banned and i never ask for anyone to not state their honest opinions.

rarely do i post my rants outside of chit chat. don't give me this ruining ET stuff. i've been here longer than most of you guys. i very rarely make personal attacks, unless someone attacks me first. use your ignore list, geniuses. "no! no! we must BAN him!" "i want that atheist who i don't agree with OUT OF HERE!" pathetic....

there is a lot of total BS going around about me. aphexcoil posts a link here to a cartoon he made full of nonsense and all the easily amused loved it, replying with their "LOLs" and "hee hees." my guess is the religious crowd here is eager to take a few jabs at me, since i probably drive them nuts. why did aphexcoil make the cartoon? because i wouldn't respect his bogus religious beliefs (and never will). i guess he couldn't stand that and had to get personal. yeah, you religious people are nice and tolerant. no wonder people have been killing each other over that nonsense for ages.

i've supported myself the last 4 years through trading. that's more than aphexcoil, the real life golf club salesman can say. what a POS you are, aphexcoil. PATHETIC. you YOURSELF can't trade and sell golf clubs for a living and you have the nerve to attack my life?? wake up, dude. i'm a guaranteed success and i know it. it's funny how i get trashed. you negative losers can't help but reveal yourselves.

burnin is another POS, jumping on the bandwagon of lies and nonsense about me. burnin, check the ego challenge i won and made 127% of the day's range. i'm 25 and after 4 years of trading, i'm capable of making 127% of the day's range and sometimes more. yeah, i'm such a loser, you pathetic POS. 10 years from now you're going to be asking me how to trade. as for alfonso, i don't think i've ever known someone as out of touch with reality as him; i take it as a compliment he cant stands me.

as for the low body fat and record mile stuff, i don't see what the big deal is, but it's all true. the low-carb ketchup won't do it, dbphoenix.

the truth is, the a$$holes here are a waste of time. there are some really great people on ET, don't get me wrong, but there are many negative lowlifes with bad attitudes that i'm sick of dealing with. i've been thinking for a while now that i should probably abandon GG, make a new name, and stay out of chit chat, as hard as that will be for me.

Baron, i know you probably don't want all these worthless posts all over ET. i will stop responding to these idiots.

#12     Nov 15, 2003
  3. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Come on brothers....let's all try and get along.
    Sometime the sarcasm is hurtful.

Remember, there are people behind these posts.:) :)

#13     Nov 15, 2003
  4. I say ban everyone who has more than 50% of their posts (start out or end up) in the chit-chat area. How's that for fairness?

#14     Nov 15, 2003
  5. Daryn

Daryn

If for no other reason, I think we should keep GG around because he is a CHICK MAGNET!

#15     Nov 15, 2003
  6. LMAO !! :p

#16     Nov 15, 2003
  7. Can I interest you in buying some new balls?

#17     Nov 15, 2003
  8. (gulp...)

#18     Nov 15, 2003
  9. burnin

burnin

gordon could use alot more than nuts, a life might work for starters GEKKO IS THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE ON THE INTERNET

#19     Nov 15, 2003
  10. Baron, feel free to chime in with your thoughts on Gekko any time you like. (Preferably sooner).

Given that not one person (apart form, perhaps, "bobcathy" -- but that just adds credence to my point) has come forward to defend Gekko, isn't it obvious that nobody here has any time for this fool?

Come Baron, bro. Do yourself, your site and everyone that visits a massive favor and ban his account. If Optional, wild Jack Hershey and others have deserved a ban then sure as hell someone who's thrice the interruptive ignoramous deserves it too.

#20     Nov 17, 2003