Seriously? Gingrich SuperPAC Wants Romney To Fix Their Ad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 14, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

I'm ashamed to say the people contolling this PAC are Republicans because these are the dishonest tactics of the democrats.

As Newt Gingrich begins to distance himself from the "King of Bain" ads run by Winning Our Future, the SuperPAC has issued an open letter to Mitt Romney asking for help in addressing the alleged factual discrepancies.

The open letter, dated Friday, acknowledges the Washington Post fact checker rating of four Pinnochios for "King of Bain" but says the critique hinges on whether Romney actually severed all ties with Bain Capital in 1999, not whether "any of the terrible things portrayed" ever happened.

[snip]

The Romney campaign scoffed at the letter. "It is sad to see just how desperate Speaker Gingrich and his allies have become as his campaign continues to flounder," said Romney spokesperson Andrea Saul. "It is a matter of public record that Mitt Romney left Bain Capital in 1999 to run the Olympic Games in Salt Lake City. At that time, he gave up all management control and operational responsibility over the firm and its investments."

Phillips says his SuperPAC will continue to run the Bain ads until Romney provides hard evidence that he had no investment or control over Bain Capital after 1999.

Read more: http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2...ntifying-king-bain-inaccuracies#ixzz1jTfReVa6

2. Ricter

Ricter

Yeah, politics, for millennia one of Man's most noble, peaceful pursuits, has become, in just three years, in one country, a dirty, dirty business.

3. Oh come on, nice satire about the world's second oldest and most slimy vocations, winning elections.

In modern times, from Tammany Hall (sp?) through Watergate and beyond, not a pretty business from either side. Hard to give credit or fault to just one side. Yes, I agree, much worse due to the Super pac's and all that. This will be all over the Sunday talk shows I bet.

c

4. Again, battle tactic. Newt, because King of Bain is so incendiary, has put distance.

But this is not about the GOP nomination, which many here do not get.

Newt is a political jedi, and is always thinking big picture. After Iowa, where Mittens sliced him up and the mainline GOP threw him under bus. He decided he was going to go it alone.

Mittens is the GOP nominee and this will be confirmed late next week.

King of Bain is meant to damage Mittens in the general. Newt knows full well what he is doing.

What I do not understand is why the mainline GOP did not warn Mittens to leave Newt alone. He will self destruct from his own volatility. Do not pick a fight with Newt. He ain't quite right:D

Nope, they did not. So, Mittens carpet bombs Newt. Newt plays the Bain card. Now the GOP has to defend Mittens. And I mean ALL of the GOP. From Rush to McCain. Newt forced their hand.

Newt is brilliant! Brilliant! So now, right or wrong, the party of the one percent has committed. The people WILL see Mittens as Gordon Gekko.

The GOP puts up Gordon Gekko as their nominee.

Let's see how that works, shall we?

5. Really? I guess that is why Ceasar was assasinated by his Senate, led by his best friend.

No, politics is war without guns. Today, instead of murdering your body, they murder your image. And since perception IS reality, then it is de facto the same thing.

6. Ricter

Ricter

You stayed up too late? You missed my sarcasm.

7. pspr

pspr

Anybody would be better than a community organizer with terrorist ties.