Serious Traders Group

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by J_Smith, Jul 13, 2016.

1. SkyChef

SkyChef

I really like to be w/ u guys JS but I'm kinda like H3 said, mostly alone, not talking too much, so what the hell I'm going to do in there. I don't like distraction because myself already is a distraction.
    I know what I know & I know what I don't know and what I don't know is huge because when that hits the known, then I said to myself "Shit, I thought I know". And that happens all the time.
    I mainly use market profile, composite, separated, pretty much like Robin Mesch's (I think she is the only one who know market profile in & out besides the creator) to trade ES & CL. Since it's profile based, trade mostly lasts within 15m or longer or being stop-out.
    Still trying to fine tune my system to day trade better.

Chef.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
    #21     Jul 13, 2016
  2. qxr1011

qxr1011

who is talking?

some people ask questions, some people posting links

some people commenting on them, or not...

that's it... i really talk to nobody here,

there is nothing to talk about, and no reason to do it, people may have an opinions and they may state them, but it should not go any further since there is nothing to proof, nothing to discuss and nothing (and nobody) to teach

if u think those serious traders have much to say, or so smart you are for the big surprise

as for listening for any guru, real or imagined, that not for me, those who think that gurus exist should give them their money with out much talking, those who trade themselves do not care about any guru

#22     Jul 13, 2016
  3. Handle123

Handle123

Am confused, ROFLMAO.

J.S. You CAN put on really good information on this forum for very very few will see any value to what one posts, as most that see any value already knows what you posted to be true, and they certainly not going to give poster an "at a boy" cause they pissed someone even made that post. You can even hand out Holy Grails and 99.9999% won't believe anyone that stupid or clever enough to give away for free. Money actually has limited value, once you have paid off your home, have enough money in bank for two lifetimes, it just accumulates like dollars in games for no purpose than you keep it away from others. I find life amusing, I find this site amusing, little squabbles back and forth, little riots at times, it is all fun to me, breaks up my day. Just so many games of chess or hearts or small walks one can play/do and too freckling hot to go outside, it is 99 already. Thursday suppose to go to 109. Glad I don't live in Phoenix, place is unreal.

Yea, trading is so fucking boring after while, you start to think of cartoons and things we did as kids that were fun....Am not a people person, people bore the hell out of me, most likely I bored the hell out of them too, ROFLMAO.

Life is beautiful.

#23     Jul 13, 2016
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

There are dozens of stock forums out there to chit chat about nothing. I joined ET to learn about trading futures and commodities from folks that know. This can be challenging when negativity reigns supreme.

What is all this "I don't share" stuff? Why? Do you really think anything shared here makes one lick of difference in the bigger picture? Do you really think if you tip your hand the S&P or DOW is gonna move?!!! Secret systems? WTF?!!! I am laughing my ass off. Come on... get a life. If you were that good, you would not be withering away time here. Am I not right?

Ya'll need to lighten up. Lets all make money together.

JS.... you go. Good on ya.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -F.B.

#24     Jul 13, 2016
  5. J_Smith

J_Smith

Ok, a few facts - some can relate, others will laugh - H3 has already explained why, and who, will do what!

In no particular order.

1. Very very few know how to read charts correctly.

2. Squiggly lines have no value what so ever - it is all in the head.

3. Volume is very very important.

4. You can trade with, or without, stops - once you have enough money and don't mind large drawdowns.

5. Economies depend on stock prices "RISING".

6. The biggest mistake you might ever make is listening to someone talk about something that they really know nothing about.

7. Never go long at + +1200 tick, unless of course " arsfuydhusitxitxogxodoyx"

8. Never go short at - - 1200 tick, unless of course "xixogdoydoysoydoydoudoy"

9.ES is where big money is made, and lost - never daytrade it unless you are setup to reverse trade at the click of a button, depending on "diufoufoyxfohxohxohxohxho"

10. A fool and his money, are easily parted!

J_S

#25     Jul 13, 2016
    K-Pia likes this.
  6. speedo

speedo

You seem to be comfortable having conversations with yourself...why not leave it at that.

#26     Jul 13, 2016
    conduit, Laissez Faire and dartmus like this.
  7. K-Pia

K-Pia

I agree with everything but #6 bother me.
    -> The problem was that if you could really understand the difference between good and bad advice then you really didn’t need advice.

#27     Jul 13, 2016
  8. qxr1011

qxr1011

u surely not

#28     Jul 13, 2016
  9. J_Smith

J_Smith

I am bored of listening to dim wits:D

J_S

#29     Jul 13, 2016
    speedo likes this.
  10. Handle123

Handle123

"Lets all make money together."
    That's cute to read, but in futures that is not possible, at all, only in stocks can all make together until that one day and huge trader or company going to force market other way.

Here are my facts I have learned the hard way, I could post all my charts for past year to you on day trading and it never be enough cause unless you understand chart reading better than you can thread a needle blindfolded thousand times, it not going to happen. Day trading was the hardest thing in the world for me to accomplish and it has helped me in so many other ways, in so many ways. Hell, it is very easy to find places to enter, but unless you can read charts, you be entering at wrong places. Learning long term better first, let's good rules sink into brain and have all night to think about trade whereas day trading seconds. Too many people think sitting and watching screen is fun, I never found it fun, nerves on edge, rather do anything else and going to soon. Set it and forget it as Ron Popeil would say.

I never wanted to learn about programming and about risk, well...I learned about it and in 8 more trading days, guess what, I won't be manually trading any more, going to have a new life. Prison term almost over, YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO.

You want to learn how to long term trade commodities, one guy who worked at Commercial that I was applying for a job told me to think about a Bell Curve and that's what they did, so I did exactly that, stay out of the middle and go in opposite ends and hedge. I have posted ongoing trades over months on Cattle, Feeders and Hogs which are very tough markets to trade, nobody likes slow trading which is great, boring is money.

You want to learn an extremely boring way of trading, learn Spread trading, Bone one of the best.

No one going to give your money a second thought, best you do.

#30     Jul 13, 2016