serious post- how many have Enlarged Prostates ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by riddler, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Also keeps the PSA down supposedly. (It stays elevated for 24 hrs afterward, I once heard).

#51     Oct 21, 2012
  2. #52     Oct 21, 2012
  3. riddler

riddler

ejaculation cleanses the prostate, gets rid of impurites/ bacteria. thats why they say its healthy.

#53     Oct 21, 2012
  4. I need to make a correction of this. I just learned that my father did not have the TURP done, rather it was the "green light pvp" procedure, which is apparently less invasive but also less effective (benefits don't last as long as with TURP). Thanks to riddler for sparking the conversation that led to this clarification, and for the heads up about the drug Uroxatral.

#54     Oct 22, 2012
  5. Hey Achilles besides the supplements I've eaten several whataburger green chili burgers w/o cheese so that might be what's doing it ;). I took a physical yesterday and my BP was 116/70 not bad for an overweight 55 year old. It's lower than it was 15 years ago when I was thin and very fit.

#55     Oct 23, 2012
  6. Less is relative. Less than when we were in our twenties, or less than last year?

#56     Oct 23, 2012
  7. Sounds like your semen is filthy though!

#57     Oct 23, 2012
  8. riddler

riddler

for any of you guys in your late 30's or early 40's and are starting to notice more trips to the bathroom, it may be time to get checked out. if the prostate is starting to enlarge, there are many options that can really help. no reason to use the bathroom 12-15 times per day or wake up 2-3 times per night.

#58     Oct 24, 2012