serious post- how many have Enlarged Prostates ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by riddler, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Thanks for the link. Guess I should've looked into it before opening my mouth. Certainly not as promising as what I had imagined, but at least it's another option.

My dad (86) had the TURP procedure about 6-7 years ago and says he's pretty much in need of another one already.

Aging is fun!!! :(

#41     Sep 29, 2012
  2. Does an enlarged prostate give bar bragging rights too?

"Babe i got a throbbing 9 inch prostate and it's all for you!"

:p

#42     Sep 29, 2012
  3. I've been taking some supplements in the slim hopes that it'll delay another knee operation by even a few months. But something else has happened recently while taking my supplements, my urine flow has gotten stronger and my ejaculation is like when I was a young man, it's explosive. This morning I woke up with wood that lasted 1/2 an hour. I don't know if it's the supplements, a jesus miracle, a piece of salt that was blocking the tube or what. I'm taking my fish oil in a larger dose than I used to but I've taken fish oil for a long time and haven't noticed anything before, same with the osteobiflex. I have started taking K2 and pycnogenol, the former for about a month and the latter for a couple of months. I don't know what if anything has caused the change but it might be worth a try for those with prostrate problems.

#43     Oct 17, 2012
  4. It a sign that your body is returning to a less inflamed healthy state. None of the supplements you mentions would have a direct effect. Pycnogenol might have a slight effect but not as much as you describe. Have you tried deep cold to try and help you knee?

#44     Oct 17, 2012
  5. Yes, icing my knee helps a lot. I have lost cartridge in my knees and the end result is probably unavoidable, just trying to buy some time.

#45     Oct 17, 2012
  6. achilles28

achilles28

What supplements are you taking, exactly?

I'lll see if I can replicate this :)

#46     Oct 17, 2012
  7. DT-waw

DT-waw

since health is more important than money, i predict that ET will turn into another health forum in 2 years from now.

#47     Oct 17, 2012
  8. riddler

riddler

They do have a procedure where a stent is inserted into the urethra to hold it open when the prostate is enlarged.
    Also, Botox is injected into the prostate and dramatically relieves symptoms
    Uroxatral is great and causes no retrograde ejaculation; just a great drug.

#48     Oct 18, 2012
  9. riddler

riddler

Stevegee58
    does your enlarged prostate give you any symptoms? if so how do you deal with it?
    any meds?

#49     Oct 19, 2012
  10. I hear,
    the less sex you have, will help enlarged prostatitis

marc
    :eek:

#50     Oct 19, 2012