serious post- how many have Enlarged Prostates ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by riddler, Sep 2, 2012.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

not if your insurance covers the procedure.

#21     Sep 4, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Now that we've covered the prostate. What's a poor guy to do about an enlarged penis?

#22     Sep 4, 2012
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

freak show, of course

#23     Sep 4, 2012
  4. A poor guy cant get laid no matter how big his penis. So in YOUR case hang on to it lol

#24     Sep 4, 2012
  5. A poor guy cant get laid no matter how big his penis. So in YOUR case hang on to it till you get that raise lol

#25     Sep 4, 2012
  6. nursebee

nursebee

To the OP, do your friend a favor. Invite him over for drinks, get him good and relaxed, then reach in their and check how large his is.

Such a seminal topic, maybe we need a sponsored thread for "prostrate" health. Lots of traffic sure to come...and give Tango6Alpha another arena to call people out for challenges.

Some folks around here have their heads shoved so far up their arse I am sure they know exact size...

I thought getting up in the middle of the night was a good excuse to check the markets?

The whole massage thing to stay healthy seems bogus to me. Is it really any different than taking a dump? Finger/tool/log, isn't it all the same?

#26     Sep 5, 2012
  7. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

i remember mine was enlarged after doing a heavy cycle of juice. i was waking up twice per night pissing like a russian race horse, it totally sucked. dont know how it is now but i do piss a bit more than normal.
    saw palmetto and some new product joe theissman is pushing seems to work well. if not, some meds are real effective.
    i know a dude that had an infection in his prostate and it took about 6 months to get rid of.

#27     Sep 9, 2012
  8. After I had my first prostate exam, I walked out thinking I should never have selected an internist 6'4" with large hands.

#28     Sep 9, 2012
  9. link .....?

:D

#29     Sep 24, 2012
  10. most males will get prostrate cancer in their life, eventually.

Life is only a temporary dwelling, don't take yourself too seriously.

#30     Sep 24, 2012