serious post- how many have Enlarged Prostates ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by riddler, Sep 2, 2012.

1. "Stimulating" is when your proctologist gives you a rectal exam with both hands on your shoulders.

#11     Sep 3, 2012
  2. This one word will make you cringe if you have ever had this performed...

Cystoscopy

Especially if you were lucky enough to have a standard rigid.
    Oooooh, did I mention the flame thrower as you urinate following next four days after the test.

Test itself, hang every drop of pride at the door.

#12     Sep 3, 2012
  3. This is no joke. I am 67. At my last exam, my doctor exclaimed "You have the prostate of a fifty-year-old!" I looked over my shoulder and informed him "That's because I get off at least once a day." Youse it or loose it.

#13     Sep 3, 2012
  4. Excess urination can also be a symptom of diabetes, which is more serious still, so be sure to test blood sugar carefully to rule that out before assuming it is only the prostate.

#14     Sep 4, 2012
  5. While the "Doctor" was giving you the exam, did you make sure he did not have both hands on your shoulders?

#15     Sep 4, 2012
  6. ephedra can enlarge the prostrate, cutting down on caffeine can help also. I did a spell of ephedra about 12 years ago, at first I didn't realize what was happening at first and with sex I could go all night because the pressure kinda blocked things, but didn't hurt performance. Then I did some reading on the stuff and flushed the rest of the bottle. Lucky for me the symptoms didn't last.

#16     Sep 4, 2012
  7. I always make a joke in the middle of the exam "Hey chief how about dinner and drinks first..."

#17     Sep 4, 2012
  8. Is he getting wise to your daily appointments?

#18     Sep 4, 2012
  9. nkhoi

nkhoi

Oh My Gawd!!!

#19     Sep 4, 2012
  10. My doctor says my prostate is quite remarkable. And she wants me to come back at least every week. Is this unusual???

#20     Sep 4, 2012