serious concerns for 10:00:01AM (EST) tomorrow Friday...read this

Discussion in 'Trading' started by increasenow, Apr 24, 2008.

1. S2007S

S2007S

#31     Apr 25, 2008
  2. I think that it is pretty clear to everyone here on ET that you are NOT a TRADER.

Anyone who doesn't ( or can't ) pull the "trigger" on the long side in a move that sees the SPX rally 135 POINTS ( 10.8% ) in 5 weeks or the IWM go up 12.5% in that same time period clearly does not know how to TRADE. No one in their right mind that thinks of himself as a TRADER would claim that such a move was sideways . . . No way, no how.

What's really ironic is the way in which you continue to post all of this "Gloom & Doom" crap on ET with one cut and paste article after another as if to rationalize why it is that you have missed such a strong move. Are you even aware of what you are doing? Can you see how you are using ET as a way to "act-out" your inability to jump on these moves to the upside???

Instead of actually going WITH the "move" and making some money off it, you spend ALL of your time combing over news articles that AGREE with your BIAS and why it is you are unable to pull the "trigger" during a 10.8% move to the upside!

Meanwhile, you'd rather average down week after week in the DUG trying to pick a top in crude oil in one of the most powerful bull markets ever seen in commodities.

(Did the doctor "drop" you on the floor when he was delivering you . . . Or are you completely unable to keep your EGO from getting the "best" of you and you just got to FIGHT THE TREND???) :eek: Clearly you do not use technical analysis in your methodology. Have you ever thought of doing so? Tracking a few simple moving average would help to go a long way in helping you to identify moves, and even trends.

I think the funniest post that you ever posted during all of this was just after the Bear Stearns "bail-out" by JPM. You sounded like a 2-year old who just had their candy bar taken away from them when "the FED didn't allow the market to open lower . . ."

That was the most amazing post I've ever seen on ET!

For you, it's just one great big "conspiracy.
    Because at the end of the day you are always blaming the FED, Helicopter Ben, the markets, and everyone else INSTEAD OF YOURSELF for your inability to correctly identify a move.

Most successful traders . . . they could care less WHY something is moving up or down, they simply REACT to it because that's how YOU MAKE $$$. I think that most here on ET would agree with me that a 10.8% move in the SPX and a 12.5% move in the IWM would be anything but a sideways market!

Have a nice weekend.

:)

#32     Apr 25, 2008

3. Did not happen, do not try to be a fortune teller and " forecast" your emotions and thoughts as if they are reality.

#33     Apr 25, 2008