Serious Advice....

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by rjtran, Dec 19, 2008.

1. WHOIS eminischool.com
    Creation Date: 02-may-2007

So what were you doing for the other 14 years, other types of spam? :p

#11     Dec 20, 2008
  2. Anti,

Unless the data is that different from your platform i am not sure why you persist that it is a 14. It is a 16 simple changing color on a 20 simple. You sound pretty set that it is a 14, but here is a chart with a 14 added to it (the blue line). Why would i lie about what the moving average is? They are so close (the 14 and the 16) maybe it doesn't even matter.

TraderKGB,
    Yes i have been trading for 15 years. The first 12 was swing trading stocks and options. The last 3 years has been day trading. Never said i have had this system for 15 years did i?

I have spent allot of money on mentor ships and systems over the last 10 years. My friend spent over 45k at invest tools, and did not learn very much of anything. So when i said i have been trading for 15 years i am telling the first poster that i have bought many things and he could ask me what they are to try to avoid costing him money.

Call it spam call it whatever you want , i would recommend them to anyone. It is not just about the indicators it is about the patterns and much more that i have learned that i didnt know before. Everyone finds value in different things , and if there is no value to you then move on to something else that does help you.

So whatever works for you guys i am happy for you. But it is what i use for, i like it.

Until the next spam,

TG989

#12     Dec 20, 2008
  3. Here is the chart........ With the 14 and the 16 ma's.

#13     Dec 20, 2008
  4. regardless

how do you feel about paying 800 dollars for what is free on ET ??

feeling a little ripped off maybe ??

#14     Dec 20, 2008
  5. I have been a reader of ET for many years. I have learned very little if anything at all from most of the post. Some are worth while but they are usually bashing other people with no good reason.

I do not feel ripped off at all. What is in the videos is the most important part. The indicators like any indicator is just to help confirm what you see. So no not at all , no where on ET that i have found shows what is in the videos as far as how to actually use the patterns , but maybe you are far more along with your day trading that i am. The whole reason i even posted in the first place was the first poster was a new trader looking for a path to help learn something good and fast , skipping what most of us went through with all the BS systems ect...

Not sure why i would feel ripped off , but like everything on this site we can all look at the negatives with everything, and questions the positives like there are not valid.

So far this thread has not helped the first poster at all, and has just questioned my doing, so to each is own and i wish everyone the best , no matter if you can re-do a code or learn what someone else is doing, it doesnt matter to me. Everyone is looking at the same screen while trading and finding what helps you with your edge is at what really matters.

Have a good one..

TG989

#15     Dec 20, 2008