Series 7

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by mrbud, Jul 27, 2001.

1. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

I and many traders I know have used the PassPerfect course with excellent results. I highly recommend them.

BTW, watch out for "used" study material. You want to make sure it's not too old or it won't cover the new daytrading margin requirements and that could kill you on the test.

#31     Jan 31, 2002
  2. The Dearborn course gets my vote, too!!!
    In addition, take a class if you can fit it into your schedule. It will help make cramming less painful.
    Good Luck!!!

Trader4life

#32     Feb 1, 2002
  3. Thank you so much for your responds, guys.

I would like to know which one is more effective. To read all the materials or just answering all the practice exam questions?

I found that that there are a lof of material to be memorized and I've seen from the thread that people just doing the practice the exam question and refer back to the study material, when they don't know the answer.

Wannabetrader

#33     Feb 8, 2002
  4. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

I read the material, took the quizes in the workbooks, then did the PC-based questions. I never specifically went about "memorizing". When I did the PC portion, the program took care of that by continually throwing questions at me (and descriptive answers when I got them wrong) until I got things right in that area. That worked quite well for me.

#34     Feb 8, 2002
  5. dvcma

dvcma

I have available for sale a complete set up PASSPERFECT Series 7 study Materials.

I purchased the material in December 2001 and am finished with it.

It is the Passperfect Smart 7 Bundle - valued at $400.00 (see passperfect site) www.passperfect.com

It includes:

A two (2) volume study program
    Chapter Exam Book
    Final Exam Book
    Series 7 Glossary
    Quick 7 Pocket Study Book
    Smart 7 For windows 6 Disk Set - Valid Until April 30, 2002

No reasonable offer will be refused - I will be putting these items on Ebay on Friday Feb 15. So if you have an interest let me know.

#35     Feb 13, 2002
  6. is there a registry of people who have a series 7 that i could check to see if someone has a series 7?tia

#36     Feb 19, 2002
  7. ewile

ewile

Are the study materials still availablle? Let me know...lets make a deal...

Ed
    ewile@optonline.net

#38     Feb 20, 2002
  8. ewile

ewile

Hi,
    Durring the week when I posted the above inquiry regarding the test materials, someone emailed me offering me thier used materials from AIT Training. I returned the email but have yet to hear from you yet. I am interested in those materials...if you are still willing to sell them please contact me.

Thank you,
    Ed
    ewile@optonline.net

#39     Feb 23, 2002
  9. lescor

lescor

I've still got all the stuff from Dearborn that I used to pass the test, including cd rom with practice questions. I've had lots of interest, but no one has come through and bought it yet. Get it now before i put it on ebay. Email for details.
    Corey

#40     Feb 25, 2002