Series 7

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nuton, Dec 3, 2002.

1. nuton

nuton

I am taking the series 7 on Friday and wonder if anyone has any tips, I know this subject has been discussed but I really didnt find anything I was looking for when I searched.

Does anyone know where I can get a list of new regulations, my book is 1yr old, also,

is passing a 70 or 75?

thanks for your help.

2. Passing score is 70%. This late in the game, just brush up on your options formulas. Good luck!

3. Toonces

Toonces

One year old text books won't hurt. The amount of materials that changes year to year isn't that significant.

4. nuton

nuton

thanks to both of you

5. nuton

nuton

Has anyone ever used the book "Series 7 Stockbroker NASD Exam 6thed by Thomson Learning-Arco"

and what do you think of it relative to the actual series 7 as far as difficulty goes?

Thanks.

6. The only prep tests worth a damn are the ones published by the Securities Training Corp. You can find them at

www.stcusa.com

The other Series 7 books aren't as realistic as the actual. Half of the game is knowing the trick questions which the STC tests cover.

7. nuton

nuton

Goldenarm

there was demo exam with 10 questions, do you have any full ones you can send me,

thanks.

8. Sorry, I threw away my book after I kicked ass on the test (3 years ago)!