Series 7 study material

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Dano, Oct 19, 2001.

1. Dano

Dano

Sorry to keep bringing up this subject. I would like to purchase this material used. I tried to do a search on Ebay, no luck.
    Before purchasing new material, I thought I would ask if anyone on this board has study material, they would like to sell.
    Last of all. Echo says traders have had good luck with the study material from www.examco.com . Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated. Thanks.

2. dano-
    I have STC books , but they're at my parents house(3 hours away) I'm going to visit them first week in November...if I find them I'll let you know...
    They're good books(i scored 84 first shot) might have some notes in the margins
    and I'd be willing to sell them to you cheap +shipping...I live in New York
    Uptik

3. You sure nothing on Ebay usually there are more(our economy??) but I just ran a search and found 4 items?

Series 7

This will get you a lot. Put highest prices first in sorting order and than skip a few pages to get rid of the cars.

Series 7 Exam brought up 4 on Oct 19 at 1:30 pm EST

Robert

4. Hey Dano,
    I have some study material for you. I just passed the 7 last month. I too tried to find some used books without any luck. The books are written by Dan Jeremiah. I'll try to find the website for you. Get back to me if interested. Todd.

5. lescor

lescor

Full set from Dearborn, including cd. Retails for $330, got it for 96 bucks.

6. Dano

Dano

Thanks to all who shared some input. Rtharp I did the search on Ebay as described.....and found the study materials. The others who said I could have the materials....Please include price and details. Thanks again