Series 7 review books

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by switze22, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Hey,

I will be taking the series 7 here pretty soon, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good review books for it. There seems to be an enormous amount.

Thanks!

2. I used the Pass Perfect books and cd-rom and did better on the actual test than any of the dozen practice tests. I followed the book's study recommendations and with that, DEFINITELY had overstudied.
    Truly, not difficult but unless you have an undergrad degree in a finance related field and beyond, you have to study to absorb the info that is 95% useless for actual trading.
    Either way, good luck.:)

3. I used the Kaplan books & CD...

really good stuff. Books are carefully explained, and the software allows you to pinpoint weak areas in your knowledge.

4. I have just ordered some books, but while I wait, has anybody used the Investopedia On-line Review? looks pretty good

5. Yup, STC material is the best stuff out there, almost identical to the actual test questions.

If you are a piker and your firm is not paying for it, it will set you back a few hundred bucks!

6. contact me privately and I can show you where to get a discount of the regular price.