Series 7 Firms?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by listedguru, Mar 20, 2008.

1. What are some of the firms we can join with a series 7 and get decent leverage?

-Guru

2. paden

paden

Bright and Echo might be a good start

3. Are there others? Maybe with all this other stuff going on with the llc's some new series 7 firms will sprout up? Nothing wrong with a little competition :)

-Guru

4. paden

paden

Maverick at vtrader might be helpful as well

5. There are a few other firms such as Assent and Hold Brothers that are registered thru FINRA. These firms require a series 7 and 55 license (the 55 for trading nasdaq stocks). I had really good leverage as a remote trader thru Assent.

6. So this is why echo only requires a series 7 as opposed to the firms mentioned above?

-Guru

7. correct.

8. It really doesn't seem like we have a lot of choices when it comes to series 7 firms. Please bring back the sub llc's :)

9. strude

strude

I understand that most firms would require series7 but I don't understand INFRA. Is this something that removes liability when they fleece the sheep.

10. I'm looking at prop firms for remote trading. Echo looks perfect if it weren't for the $400 software fee. Are there any other good options for remote besides echo and bright? I only want to start with $10-20k so bright is out.

#10     Mar 21, 2008