Series 7 Continuing Education Exam

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Bluedog, Jan 24, 2006.

1. #11     Jan 25, 2006
  2. bdraws

bdraws

the continuing ed portion of the test is impossible to study for; you just read the paragraphs and then answer questions. The only way to fail is to get enough wrong that you run out of time. You can then retake the test in 30 days.

The series 7 itself is also not real hard, all of these tests are exercises in diligence not intelligence. If you put in an adequate amt of study time (different for everyone), you can and will pass the 7.

#12     Jan 25, 2006
  3. Bluedog

Bluedog

Well, I completed the series 7 continuing ed.

It was not as easy as I thought it would be! It is very possible to run out of time if you are slow or if you don't concentrate. The ethics session seemed like it took forever! The videos are slow and lengthy. If you get the answers wrong and want to go back, you have to watch each video segment all over again and time keeps ticking! after the first hour I started getting nervous about the time! I still had 6 chapters left (out of 8 total)!..

All I can say is make sure to pay attention and concentrate and try to answer the questions right the first time! But do not spend too much time as it is possible to run out of time which would not be good!! I finished in a little over 3 hours! fwiw

#13     Jan 25, 2006