Series 7 Continuing Education Exam

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Bluedog, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Bluedog

Bluedog

I have to take the 3 1/2 hour series 7 continuing ed exam tomorrow.

I would like to know what to expect... any advice is appreciated.

TIA

2. Unless they've changed it you watch a video then answer questions about the video.

True or False - the branch manager paying for hookers on his lunch hour with client's funds was a breach of trust....

The one piece of advice I can give you is the more correct answers you get the quicker it goes so don't do like one of my old co-workers and just think you can answer D for all of them.

3. Truff

Truff

Take your time, read carefully, don't skip anything and you will be fine and out of there within 2 hours

4. gordo

gordo

They take exams now?!

gordo

5. Bluedog

Bluedog

Can one fail this test?! :confused:

6. gimp570

gimp570

Fail...it??? You better study your series 7 material.......It is a very hard test....and if you dont pass...say good bye to you license

7. Hamlet

Hamlet

Why do you say anything if you know nothing at all? (unless you're just trying to scare him into studying as a joke, in that case I give you a high-five)

8. I had a couple drinks before the test (I had heard it was such a joke that there would be no way I could fail). When I got there, I sat down and answered the first 6 questions wrong. I got pretty nervous. I ended up passing but it was a lot harder than I had expected. The proctor told me that they updated the exam recently and made it much harder than the ones they used to give. Who knows if he really knew but either way, I found it to be somewhat difficult.

9. Sashe

Sashe

I took this test last year and it was NOT easy. I had to actually read the whole questions and all the answers in multiple choice. There was no video, just different stock broker-client setups, situations and scenarios .

10. Its a pain, you do need to actually read carefully or you will waste a lot of time starting the section over and over again until you get enough question correct. I thought I was going to run out of time because the first few sections took a while but the last few go quick.

#10     Jan 24, 2006