Series 57 study materials

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Steve21, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Ok, so just attempted a retake (#2) today using STC and missed by 1% - from test 1 to test 2 I gain 2%...unbelievably poor ROI

The STC materials were provided and assumed they would be fine. From the start I didn't like the book (format/layout), can't really say why as I'm not an education content creator. I took a 65 and the course instructor was a bit strange but it was well laid out and her style worked well for me - passed first time and I had no background in that material. Definitely did not invest as much time

Unfortunately I've invested 100-200 hours in STC videos, book, notes, tests, etc and don't have the pass to show for it - doing the same thing expecting different results is the definition of insanity. I'm interested in buying a Knopman manual if anyone is selling.

Additionally the test format changes in Oct of 2018 so the courses will likely have to be reformatted (my assumption).

#21     Jul 30, 2018
  2. traderjo

traderjo

"The Series 57 is solely for deposit "prop shops" that take capital contributions in exchange for providing you with firm capital.... This is the type of scrutiny and regulatory oversight that I was referring to when it comes to "True Prop firms" in other threads irrespective of Equity of Futures

#22     Jul 31, 2018
  3. How much are you selling the STC book for? Is it digital

#23     Aug 3, 2018