September debate/tonight

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Sep 12, 2019.

1. I think that Joe would be a great candidate for you and your ilk.

Pay no attention to what I say. Joe is a winner.

#71     Sep 14, 2019
  2. WTF do you know? Joe's deceased wife is a teacher. C'mon man, that's dedication.

:cool:

#72     Sep 14, 2019
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

His are funny though. And deliberate. There's no comparison. Trump may be a lot of things, but he is not senile.

Of course CNN called this a "bizarre rambling":

"The bulb that we're being forced to use, number one, to me, most importantly, I always look orange."

".... and he’s wearing this big cowboy hat, this beautiful hat. I wish we could wear them. Nobody would ever look at my hair and criticize me. (Laughter.) I’d wear that hat and I’d never take it off. Do you ever notice, in Texas, they sit down and have breakfast here — they’re wearing the hat. I like that. I would do that. (Laughter.) I don’t have to worry about hairspray. I don’t have to worry about my hair blowing — (laughter) — beautifully blowing in the wind."

Had that been Obama they'd be going on and on about his sense of humor. Trump... "bizzare rambling."

#73     Sep 14, 2019
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

[​IMG]

#74     Sep 14, 2019
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

I expect you are joking

well here they are, calling Biden out, even as he is the anointed one.

#75     Sep 14, 2019
  6. Some of your ilk make the argument that Biden is as sharp as he ever was.

I can see that argument, and it is valid.

Joe has lot his fastball? Uhhh, no- he has not. Joe never had a fastball.

#76     Sep 14, 2019
  7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

[​IMG]

#77     Sep 14, 2019
  8. #78     Sep 14, 2019
    vanzandt likes this.
  9. He handed that loser Paul Ryan his ass in the VP debate for the 2012 election. Perhaps it was his high water mark as a pol. Ryan had so many failures, it is hard to single any one out.

#79     Sep 14, 2019
  10. DTB2

DTB2

Bernie's taking a break from campaigning, to rest his voice. Or is t because he got his check early this time?

#80     Sep 15, 2019