September debate/tonight

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Jorge Ramos and George Staphylococcus moderating the debate.

Doesn't get any more boring than that.

Someone might want to remind Jorge beforehand that this is actually a debate for people who want to be the President of the United States- not Mexico. Won't do any good though.

The debate is going for three hours? Eastern time from 8-11, I think. Is that gonna work for ya Joe? I think your staff has been trying to get you off the trail by 4:00 these days.

Fauxco is the opposite. She likes to get as wound up and hyper as possible. Too bad she is obnoxious.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Lizzie Warren took an axe and------------

vanzandt likes this.
  3. elderado

elderado

OMG that is just awesome, let us know when you set up the t-shirt site. I'll buy one!

Halloween's a-coming - you could do a whole costume of it! With a head of Joe Biden, just like the Kathy Griffin model of Trump. Super funny!

Buy1Sell2 and vanzandt like this.

4. I hope that Halloween does not take us back into one of these cycles where everyone is scared of clowns. That will not work well for the dems.

5. Wallet

Wallet

Is the debate being held in Derry Maine?

6. Heh. I have never been to Derry, Maine. And there is a good reason for that.

I do know the person who does know Derry, Maine though. His wife as well.

7. vanzandt

vanzandt

...gave ol' Joe forty whacks.
    When she saw what she had done...
    Gave Kamahala forty-one.

8. Wallet

Wallet

:thumbsup:

I just thought the backdrop of “IT” would be fitting for the clown parade. Tis’ both frightening and fictional, which describes the DNC platform.

elderado and TreeFrogTrader like this.
  9. Wallet

Wallet

On a side note, Wife was up in Bangor with her brothers visiting a couple of weeks ago. Beautiful country up there.

10. vanzandt

vanzandt

Actually this is pretty prescient when you think about it.
    Pennywise is back.

It Chapter Two (2019)
    R | 2h 49min | Drama, Fantasy, Horror | 6 September 2019 (USA)
    [​IMG]

Twenty-seven years after their first encounter with the terrifying Pennywise, the Losers Club have grown up and moved away, until a devastating phone call brings them back.

That must have been Debbie W. Schultz that called eh?
    27 years. Now who was in office then?

#10     Sep 12, 2019
    Wallet likes this.