sept 11,2001 MKT will RALLY ON CLOSE

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jaytrader100, Sep 11, 2008.

1. okay liste n closely all you wann abees...

mkt just rallied hard to new highs ..right.. so now what

pros sell and tkae profits.. scarign the shit out of newbies.. who think mkt will sell off.. buy into the next sell off.. buy into it hard
    and you will be rewarded handsomely at the close...
    If I am wrong.. then I am wrong.. warning.. trading can be serioulsy risky to your health and pocket book

BUy the big scary dip before the close.. I would guess around 3 to 3:15 then they bid it up righ ton the close.. however we might not get this action becasue the buying here is so smooth so smooth..

maybe i'll start a chat room (FREE) where i talk about the mkt for ya.. let me know

#11     Sep 11, 2008
  2. Clubber... i am sitting bakc right now watching my spy buys at 122.83 cents from 1:31 continue to do work for me and make money .. i can sit here all day and bs with you. my money is at work based on what i thought would happen.. now you are coming down on my trade call.. please keep trading clubber.. I only wish we were in the pit face to face so I could watch you squirm as i bid this mkt highe r and higher

and for thsoe of you watching the mkt
    this si profit taklign on the last half hour rally nothing more

get long on the dips here get long

I haven't seen mkt strength like this since ANdre the GIant

#12     Sep 11, 2008
  3. The ratio of naysayers to positive posters on ET is directly proportional to the ratio of losing traders to profitable traders on ET. Think about it. Why would people with money want to hang around with people who cannot enjoy life the same way?

#13     Sep 11, 2008
  4. Deal. Thread must be made in Chit Chat to appease Ivanmod.

#14     Sep 11, 2008
  5. alright you are on!!

#15     Sep 11, 2008
  6. don't get scared fellow traders... they are going to rtun it down still .. get reay to buy

dow at 11293

when i say ready to buy does no tmean 5 to ten seconds .. be patient

#16     Sep 11, 2008
  7. okay i am buying more on the next dip below 124.13 on spy.. limit order is in 124.12.. if i do not get it i have buy stop to open new at 124.43

#17     Sep 11, 2008
  8. lol i hope you guys bought.. i said i do not give exact entry exit points.. i just keep you on the right side of the mkt.. so far so good .. this mkt could be up 100 now by the close

get long on the next short erm pull back and wear diamonds

profit taking will be fierce here..really long bars.. lots of volume.. then up she goes again

bars= 1 min chart and 5 min

#18     Sep 11, 2008
  9. lol here comes the volume see it

now 1 min down bars increase in volatility
    get ready to buy more on break out to new highs
    here we go
    1250 spx might get hit ..wow! do you feel it.. something in the air...oh its the smell of green ink and magnetic strips in my newly printed money .. don't be a hater.. just get long now..or on the next dip

#19     Sep 11, 2008
  10. johnytrader100....

I will stick 100 logs up your a*&^*&^ for trying to be like me foo.

get the f*&^* outa heyear (with brooklyn mobster accent)

#20     Sep 11, 2008