sept 11,2001 MKT will RALLY ON CLOSE

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jaytrader100, Sep 11, 2008.

1. hi..

I am going to decide if i should continue posting trade reco's or showing my trades play by play. PLEASE tell me in a simple reply..yes or NO>.... you can Private message me if you prefer that .
    THanks
    Jay

#141     Sep 15, 2008
  2. dsq

dsq

Noooooooooooooooo...

nobody listens or cares about your posts.

Why dont you and your boyfriend go play with each other in your ferarri...hahahahaha!!!!

#142     Sep 15, 2008
  3. DSQ I DID NOT POST THAT STUFF TO BRAG OR BE A DICK, BUT IT WHAT IT IS MAN. You really were asking for it. For what its worth .. i bought the 430 used.

MY e-mail is

jaytrade100@hotmail.com.. if anyone wants to IM instead of posting just look to add me as a friend for IM and then we can IM real time without a lot of the junk and garbage (riff raff).
    Thanks
    Jay

mkt is making some very long bars.. spike sto the upside.. very quick short covering.. i think the mkt is trying to scare out the shorts for a big sell off this afternoon

#143     Sep 15, 2008
  4. dsq

dsq

oh god you are desperate for friends...so lonely...whats the matter nobody writes back or responds to your dumb threads...

youre a psychopath ...i hope you are getting help...what meds are you taking?

#144     Sep 15, 2008
  5. lol serioulsy.. I am not looking for friends.. this is business.. i'm looking for people who want to chat and make money in the markets... for free without ads without BS like you. 20 eyes are much better than 1 pair. Friends i have too many already.. not to be a jerk to you again... but show me one of your posts that had more thna 200 people view it? add something positive and it will coem back to you full circle

#145     Sep 15, 2008
  6. gkishot

gkishot

Yes, please continue to post your calls.

#146     Sep 15, 2008
  7. perhaps you should stop responding to them. it gets you nowhere. after a certain point, you become equally responsible for perpetuating the nonsense.

#147     Sep 15, 2008
  8. good point ok..thx

#148     Sep 15, 2008