Sentiment Poll

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Pabst, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Pabst

Pabst

Forgetting that you care where the market is going, (meaning that regardless of your trading time frame you are invited to respond) which statement do you more agree with.

2. This market is in pre crash, pre scrisisrisis pre historic territory. Wouldn't be surprised to see 500pt down day before expiration.

3. Plunging dollar, rising energy prices have the fed handcuffed. Marketsurfer and his crowd long and wrong. Until I see a big volume puke day I'm short, short, short!

4. Pabst

Pabst

Not saying I disagree ET but at least Surfer posts his trades before he makes them.

5. ego, at some point a plunging dollar is going to make dollar denominated assets look very cheap. especially if europe hiccups. remember, high energy prices are bearish for them, too.

of course at least two european countries appear to be on iraq's dole, so they probably get their oil below market. /half kidding.

6. white17

white17

I wouldn't be surprised to see 780 by friday.

7. WOW -- 17 to1!

8. white17

white17

might be a contrary indicator :))

I can't recall who said it but it went like this......"the public is usually correct in their assessment of the market except at the extremes" or close to that.

9. 24 to 3 right now...