sentence martha stewart

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Mar 7, 2004.

1. One of the best posts ever on ET!!

Funny as hell!

Cutten, are you MrSubliminal? (sounds like what he would have said).

Peace,
    :)RS

#21     Mar 7, 2004
  2. chris tucker is much funnier :p

#22     Mar 7, 2004
  3. we could sentence her to reading your "adventures" but that be cruel and unusual pun..

:p

#23     Mar 7, 2004
  4. I'm not a big fan of his movies...but have you seen his two big stand-up performances?

Rent "Bring The Pain" and "Bigger And Blacker"...absolute comic genius...even better than Raw & Delirious IMO.

#24     Mar 7, 2004
  5. Supergreen!

I would give martha community service. This was a total witch-hunt. Bread and circuses, ho hum.

#25     Mar 7, 2004
  6. Typical English modesty. Modesty is boring and applies best to table manners.

#26     Mar 7, 2004
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

hahahahahahaha...stop it guys...not every thread...hahahahahah...why are u picking on RS?? by the way how many years would RS get??? hahahahah just kidding Error...seriosuly i believe everything u said....

#27     Mar 8, 2004
  8. I can;t decide .....a part of me says it should be a slap on the wrist....then I wonder what would happen if it was me, and there is no doubt Id be BEGGING the prosecution to let me off with 1 to 2 years with good behavior....HELL WITH IT!!! Put the Bitch away until she comes out with a tatoo and a new body guard named Hazel....this way she can show everybody on TV how to make a knife out of a toothbrush and aquire a bitch for a pack of smokes!:D :D

#28     Mar 8, 2004