Sending more money to Israel.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jakejones, Oct 30, 2011.

1. We need to double our aid to our best ever ally Israel, since Iran and Syria have WMDs and wish harm against them.

We should also make war plans for atttacking both Syria and Iran, since they threaten our key friends in the area.

2. NO, were going to offer them and the palis citizenship. Going to forget the whole freakin mess. The gravy train is coming to a halt for the American people, the world might as well get use to petitioning China for loot to be redistributed. Good luck with that. The world wanted the USA to keep the sea lanes open for their ships for trade and such. Well the world didnt want to pay a tax to unca sam to keep them sea lanes open. They dont wanna pay, were not gonna play.:p

3. Yes you will, whether you personally wish to or not.

AIPAC is strong in the USA and we will insist that you increase aid levels to the USA's best ally.

4. maxpi

maxpi

The US of A would never dump an ally!! Well there were the Hmongs and a dozen other peoples over the decades that we left to their own devices behind enemy lines as we beat retreats after going home from bush wars... Actually the US of A is heading for energy independence.. at that point, if we elect some folk that really don't give a rat's ass about Isreal, then we'll dump Israel won't we? They have the Holy Land and the Pope claims that's his.. maybe we should make God happy and dump Israel right away, it might be good for the environment if we speed up the energy independence thingy?

5. There are a ton of Hmongs in Northern CA where I live. They came here because the government let them come.

6. rew

rew

If you want more money going to Israel write them a check. I don't want one dime of my tax money going to Israel. Stealing land from Palestinians was never on my "to do" list.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

jack off jones send a check? He doesn't have any GD money.

8. maxpi

maxpi

They came here because the Commies were killing them after the US pulled out and left them behind...

9. No need to raise more welfare for Israel as Netaninnie has just proposed a tax hike for the Israeli rich.