Senators spooked after the bernanke and paulson speech behind closed doors.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by simon1080, Sep 19, 2008.

1. sprstpd

sprstpd

Just think how hysterical people get when the markets have more than a 20% correction. When did the US become land of the crybabies anyway?

#21     Sep 20, 2008
  2. Movie....yes, called the "Globalist (wealth transfer) Games 2008"

#22     Sep 20, 2008
  3. Financial terrorist attack from Dubai?

I really don't think so.

hehe The arabs hiding the wmds launched the financial terrorist attack.. we now have to go take over dubai :) I can see something like that coming out of this administration.. and the sheep public believing it.

On the serious note though.. I don't think it would make any sense for them to spend billions in the financials and drive them to bankruptcy.

Maybe the Hedge funds in Europe? that would doable..

#23     Sep 20, 2008
  4. The financial terrorist attack on the US and other world economies (globalist wealth transfer) was initiated from old Western European based wealth entities.....get your facts straight!

#24     Sep 20, 2008
  5. Is the sane/imbecile ratio on ET going lower by the day?

[​IMG]

#25     Sep 20, 2008
  6. #26     Sep 20, 2008
  7. Bush "Hey I got an idea.. lets have some of our secret spys sell nukes to the saudi's for 600B and have them sell them to IRAN.

We can start a new war and go get them back...

See.. nothing out of pocket and another 600B for my defense buddies and our economies OK..."

What a Boner... Walkin dick with ears...

#27     Sep 20, 2008
  8. piezoe

piezoe

What a bunch of whiners. This is all in your minds. That great Republican economist and wise sage chief economic adviser to candidate John McCain, told us so. So listen to Phil he knows whereof he speaks (wink, wink).

Isn't it great how Brilliant Cox and Paulson are, and how the hands off de-regulatory environment of the Bush administration has goosed this economy, just like they promised. The stock market went up nearly 400 pts just the other day. We are all gonna be rich, rich, rich with our big fat bonuses (We'll I am, and my buddy Hank is. The rest of you Whiners can just go screw yourselves. What do we care? ) :D

Vote Republican! It's the only Christian thing to do. Democrats are for murdering babies (well fertilized eggs at least, and that's bad enough.) (wink, wink!)

#28     Sep 20, 2008