Senators spooked after the bernanke and paulson speech behind closed doors.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by simon1080, Sep 19, 2008.

1. They are trying to scare the dopes into helping Goldman. Paulson is going to try and help Goldman get rid of this worthless paper.

Tax payers will get worthless paper crap. Goldman gets a clean balance sheet thanks to there inside man.

These investment banks need to be put out of business, there band for this country. Lie cheat and steal is there business model.

#11     Sep 20, 2008
  2. empee

empee

This irony, of course, is that the "evil short-sellers" were GOLDMAN, who got big brownie points for profits when the other IBs were failing because they were shorting MBS

#12     Sep 20, 2008

3. This is the part that makes me want to rip my hair out. I wouldnt put it past those low-lifes of slamming their own stock a day before options expiration and picking up cheap options. All the time knowing what Paulson was up to. Do you even comprehend the billions they could have made in a day?

#13     Sep 20, 2008
  4. Mercor

Mercor

Paulson will be out of a job in 4 months. He may go back to work with Goldman as an "advisor". He will collect his Billion Dollar "signing bonus" Goldman has been holding from these events.

#14     Sep 20, 2008
  5. piezoe

piezoe

Exactly!

And if Sarah Palin can be president i see no reason why Dom DeLuise couldn't be.

#15     Sep 20, 2008
  6. agree 100%

#16     Sep 20, 2008
  7. sprstpd

sprstpd

That's brilliant. I suppose "We need another bailout for some crappy company that overleveraged and deserves to die" wouldn't cut the mustard, so they went with "Financial terrorism out of Dubai!"

#17     Sep 20, 2008
  8. Bush as always been one to take the bull by the horns. McCain is the same way except McCain is more ruthless in how he does it.

#18     Sep 20, 2008
  9. LOL Dubai Did it... Bull shit..

Only weapons of mass destruction are the bail outs washington just released. Weapons of mass financial destruction.

Seems we are on a witch hunt... magician slight hand - trick. Open your eyes people you are witnessing the largest bank heist in history. White collar crimes with our government officials as accomplices. inside job... as usual...

Now they are going to blame the Saudi's?

hmm.. lets see if this global financial war against the USA makes any sense.

9/11 20 terrorists take the fist shot WTC: est. Cost: $300K
    Sends US into a frenzy waging wars and suspecting everyone.
    markets crash and instead of a physical war.
    They and there allies just short the hell out everything and buy out the US.

Yeah right.... Democracy or Hypocracy?

And this moran Mccain publicly blames Obama? wtf.
    Is he senile or even fit to carry on?

Bipartisan Hypocrats...

#19     Sep 20, 2008
  10. i think it was the arabs

rumors are, that 4 years ago arabs were forcing jewish firms to make 30-1 leveraged bets on a real estate bubble

the jewish firsm did not want to do this

wolf blitzer is a traitor - his tone is always hysteria, to induce us into disasterous action

#20     Sep 20, 2008