Senator McCain has asked Gov. Palin to leave the ticket

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Oct 10, 2008.

1. According to electmccain2008.us, Senator McCain has asked Gov. Palin to leave the ticket and replaced her with Debra J. Fields.

http://electmccain2008.us/debbifields_pressrelease_01.html

My Fellow Americans,

It is with the heaviest of hearts that I have asked Sarah Palin to step down as my running mate and as the Republican Party candidate for Vice President. As a devoted Republican, as someone believing fervently in our cause, Sarah Palin will continue to campaign vigorously on my behalf.

In the days and weeks ahead the media will focus upon the reasons why I made this incredibly difficult but necessary decision.

But as others focus on the past, I will be looking forward and onward to the all-important task before me: showing America that I am indeed still the recipe for success for our country in these difficult and trying times.

For even when the chips are down and we've been battered about, we can rise up.

And rise we will, together with one voice, as we announce to the world the esteemed individual who will now join me on our ticket as Vice President for the Republican Party. For she is truly a beloved American. She is a mother, an incredibly successful business woman and an unswerving philanthropist.

She is the American dream made real.

And in this time of great need for our party, when asked ... her answer was a loud and unequivocal "Yes!"

So, please join me with a deep and heartfelt welcome to our Vice Presidential nominee for the Republican Party, Mrs. Debra J. Fields.

[​IMG]

Senator John McCain officially names Debbi Fields as his Vice Presidential running mate

From her humble but determined beginnings at the age of 20, "Mrs. Fields" (as she is lovingly known throughout America and the world) took a meager investment and turned it into a $500 million company. She knows business. She knows the economy. And with ten children (five from her first marriage and five stepchildren), this working mom knows a thing or two about families.

Her personal mottos of "Good enough never is" and "The biggest failure in life is never trying," show us that Debbi Fields brings to this ticket the authenticity and freshness America is craving today.

Americans warmly open their hearts to the news of Debbi Fields' selection

I invite you to take this opportunity to learn about Debbi Fields – all she has done and all she has to offer America – by reading her biography at ElectMcCain2008.us.

We know that we now have real challenges ahead in this campaign. But with Debbi Fields' motto closely at heart, we will also know that "Good enough never is" ...
    ... and we will rise above.

Together, as Americans.

With The Firmest Resolve,

John McCain

[​IMG]